Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Ex swatted me in January and cost me my crop. Jusgement and sheriff sale coming down before I could try to do anything. Only reason for my abseance atm.

8 Likes

Love ya buck :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: we set the world on fire bro

11 Likes

Love to you as well Tony, shit will turn around.

8 Likes

Only my 2 very best this year. Sour bog oh and Jwoww. The new ril is almost ready but at this point Iā€™d almost rather take it to the grave with me. I spent three years looking for another gb bx5 with gigantism and I found it so Iā€™m not feeling giving away my magnus opus really to this industry tbh.

Good guys finish last. Every time. Sour bog og :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

50 Likes

Thereā€™s those long reddish petiolsā€¦ beautiful plants manā€¦:wink:

7 Likes

Jwoww

If you follow Darkstar genetics and support him you were removed from my circle unless I missed you :man_shrugging:

31 Likes

She puts your dick in the dirt! Sunshineā€™s wifeā€™s all time fav!

6 Likes

I was in trouble so I only dropped my two finest this year. Why fuck around. Gave it my best shot! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll see her on dispo shelves with someone elseā€™s name on it like stone sour :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: legacy cannabis making millions off my work lol

13 Likes

thatā€™s harsh manā€¦ I lost everything to the first wife when i was in my 20ā€™s. Young enough to start over at least. I feel for ya man and Iā€™ve been a supporter since 2016 :wink: Last count , after weighted blanket and more lime gorilla bubble arrived the other day heheā€¦ I have like 30 something packs of your gear and none of it came for free :wink:
Good to see you around. I donā€™t do instagram ā€¦ just the forums and just noticed you hadnā€™t been around in a while.
I might try and make the reunion in clio but the labs is gone as of april 19 and that was my only way to connect with info. Maybe see you there.

17 Likes

I donā€™t wanna brag, but @Tonygreen follows me on Instagram. I was trying to tell you a year ago or something to drop a $500 pack just for the fuck of it. Did you ever get that neck tattoo? Thatā€™s your problem! Youā€™re not serious! :joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll post the flyer here, end of July :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: 4 days this time wooohoo!

8 Likes

Facts. Big facts. If it wasnā€™t for supporting a broad that hated me through Covid ida been alright ha.

Who knows whatā€™s next. Least Iā€™m
Alive. Whenever I get passed this Iā€™ll be alright. Just getting passed it is lookin like starting over barring a sellout at glg and dc. Theyā€™ll sell out but later ofc ha. Wrecked my car a week before 420 and was late. Such is life :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Haha. I hate to joke man cuz shit is super fucked up and serious. But for real, hereā€™s to your health big homie.

4 Likes

Shoulda saved some fat for hard times. Hindsight is 4/20 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

@Tonygreen Are you cool with whoever this is?

6 Likes

Yes. Friends of the family. I canā€™t make more of those atm. Those are @Great_lakes_Genetics
With my blessing.

19 Likes

Yeah saw they were freebies from someoneā€™s GLG order.

7 Likes

Advancing the line for me while Iā€™m fucked :call_me_hand:t2:

11 Likes

Just wanted to make sure they werenā€™t fucking you.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be growing the GG4 RIL Fast Auto and those Adam and Eve freebies in the greenhouse this summer. Never dedicated a greenhouse grow to autoā€™s before but I know itā€™s gonna be a fun time :wink:

6 Likes