Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Yea I ran the first 4 seeds and used one to make seeds… Then my most recent grow ran the last one… And boy am I kicking myself for not preserving it can a seed or clone… That last one flowered in 50-55 days, nice branching, not a lot of leaf both the plant and bud itself and like you mentioned they are all very strong flavored/terpy. That said I wasn’t a huge fan of the flavor itself on them, was very strong but just had like all that burnt orangey citrus thing… Flavor would last all the way to the end of the joint. That’s why I crossed it with the Hindu peach kush, trying to get the flavor to something I like more. I LOVE fem freebies… I always run them along side my purchased packs of regs… It’s just so easy to throw a couple in the corners and see what happens, not having to worry about sexing them. I wish tony would put out some more fem crosses like those…

8 Likes

Big Don lowers put on some real nice frost.

40 Likes

Grape Gas x Gorilla Bubble
New England, 44 lat

She’s got some dew on her in the pic, but is also pushing out some early frost on the purple tinted buds. Funky fruit smells at the moment. Nice node spacing should allow for plenty of airflow between the budsites.

If anyone has some spare pollen from Tony’s work they’d be interested in making a cross with, let me know. I will probably make a few seeds with pollen I have in the fridge, but I’ve got nothing of Tony’s this year on hand, and I typically like to make crosses with genetics from the same breeder (not always, but often).

:beers:

19 Likes

Mango Drips Tonygreen/Bad Dawg fem freebie 52ish days flowered… This is the one I’m lamenting not having been able to keep

30 Likes

Looks killer! I have sooo many beans that I’ll never get to. I’ve been eyeballing a couple strains of his recently with his IG and GLG sales.
I did a HnL mango recently that was deluxe mango terps too that is worth growing again.

4 Likes

I have a little bit of PineTarGush female pollen that’s been sitting in the fridge for a couple of years. I don’t know if it’s still good, but you’re welcome to it.

4 Likes

That’s very generous of you. I’ll shoot you a message. :beers:

2 Likes

Which mango did you run?

2 Likes

It was the slew foot. It gets me incredibly high for an extended duration. Right on the edge of anxiety and very mango and terpinolene in scent and taste. Excellent in my vape or joint. I was very surprised at how outta here high it got me. Everyone here likes it.

7 Likes

Grape Gas x Gorilla Bubble

Only 4 days later, significant bud and frost development. (A photo in the sun helps too :sunglasses:). Smells are fruit and funk with a definite grape note. Can see some purpling too. So far I’ve branch pollinated with NL1 and Black Domina (AKBB stock) as well as Old Soul (Bodhi).

14 Likes