Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Finishing up nicely. Shes a sturdy girl prob didnt need stake her. Excited to hunt through more of these.

35 Likes

@MillTown which one is that?

2 Likes

Sour Bubble

8 Likes

holy shit!

2 Likes

GG4 RIL I have going on my back deck. I topped and trained it a bit to manage the height and even the canopy. Looks like Cousin It.

We’ve had our wettest summer on record in Toronto, so not ideal, but she’s managed. Had a septoria outbreak a couple of weeks ago. Had to strip a lot of leaves. Luckily that was right before stretch. Gave it a good dusting with sulfur and that helped.
On the verge of budding.

Any day now…

21 Likes

here i am

Cat Eye #4 - day 41 12/12

Lime Gorilla Bubble - day 36 12/12

OG Chem Bub x GG4 R.I.L. #2 - day 36 12/12

36 Likes

Cat Eye #2 - day 41 12/12

sorry i can only upload one picture cause im new here.

The other pheno has purple flower and buds like spears

27 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the pics man, that’s awesome. They look really good, How do they smell? I have all those strains you’ve posted and looking forward to getting to them.

3 Likes

Thank you man. I have just striped trichomes on leaves

Cat Eye #4 smells like sweet, (slightly fruity), inside of a tennis ball
Cat Eye #2 no tennis ball but i cannot describe now, sorry (am really bad at this)
LGB shit coated with lime and something i cannot describe
OG Chem Bub x GG4 RIL unfortunately, I can’t say anything about this either (yet).

All have something i never smelt before and they all smell very interesting

These are my first strains from Tony, that i have grown.

But for sure not my last :laughing: :innocent:

@Tonygreen can you please tell me if the (PPP x Malawi x Sour Bubble) of AfroBub is from Atao?

:v:

21 Likes

Black sherb smells like a fruit salad

37 Likes

Holy shit man, you have quite the collection lol. Can’t wait to see your results, good luck :grinning:

4 Likes

Og chem bub getting ready to stack up. Man here’s a real winner strain. It needs a good 6 to 8 weeks cure but man it’s way worth the wait.

34 Likes

GG4 RIL. The stretch has finally ended. She really went off. This is a very vigorous plant. I think there’s going to be some real nice buds on the way.

39 Likes

What size pot and medium you got going on…?.?

2 Likes

Man these look great!! Are these from CSI ?

3 Likes

No they are Tony’s. Second time running them. They are very tolerant and no issues with bugs. Tony is my go to for sure

8 Likes

Mine? It’s nothing fancy. It’s a 15 gallon fabric pot. Soil is some leftover from last year, and some fresh Gaia Green living soil mixed in. I also feed with salts, more so as flowering starts. The spot gets about 6 hours of direct sun a day in the afternoon.

2 Likes

I just recently got the OG Chem Bub x R.I.L. freebies and your photos are enticing… Whats the smoke and effect like.?.? How does it smell.? I’ve got ril autos going right now and a cross I made with the Tonygreens/Bad Dawg Mango Drips fem freebie and Deadpanhead’s Hindu Peach Kush.

3 Likes

The chem bub is x mas tree like in structure or atleast the pheno i have. As for smell and taste my memory is shit. Been a while since i ran her but
here’s a pic from may23 I found in this thread of my chem bub. Really nice plant. To be honest I haven’t grown too many duds from Tony. Also, that mango drips…damn man that’s a terpy girl right there. Good luck @PotCom

18 Likes

Damn they look vibrant! I think I will have to get a pack of his beans on my next purchase. Everything of his looks good!

3 Likes