Reg run starting…
Black Rose,
Ril,
Sherbikerbubble
Freakshow
Karma Sowah
Topdawg Sour D Bx3

Black rose will donate the pollen…
These been vegging at 10% under the marshydro fce 4800 lol!

33 Likes

Tiny Tim leading the pack!!

14 Likes

There is either a fern or a freak show in the front of your room. Ha!

7 Likes

Carrots ha possibly gold thread spirea ha!
Just picked the best 2 growers and see if we get a girl.
The mutation does slow some down more than others.

Maybe in time we will transpose my long legged ril structure.

4 Likes

@Tonygreen, the “bunch of guys are hitting flower soon, roughly 1500” you mentioned - are referring to those of us who bought your GG4 RIL through your seed run thread?

4 Likes

Yes. 1500 seed lot roughly.

8 Likes

One of the SFV Bx5 moms from 20/20
Hit with the dometop reversal but not looking like a great pollination. Hopefully a few in there.
Loud sharp penetrating notes. Culled a few short bushy ones with more earthy smells.

31 Likes

12 sour grapefruit 21 days in flower.

18 Likes

@Tonygreen
That SFV looks stunning.
I had some pure sfv tested 21 thc at SC zlabs when they first started , about 11 yrs ago Cespe creek tested it for there delivery service wish i still had that cut

3 Likes

Black Rose selection day 10. Best of the lot so far. Several green rose. Good thing I popped a bunch ha.

39 Likes

I usually don’t post pics of young plants but I wanted to share the stacking structure on these sour grapefruit. In the next few weeks these are all going to fill in like whoa. About half have stretched an extra week and are maturing more slowly than about half the others.

22 Likes

Good observations. Those longer ones will be more Sour leaners and the ones that look to finish at 9 or 10 the tighter flower.

There may be some interesting smells on the stem rub. The rabbithole line was one where the flower finished smelling just like the stem rubs. Can deffo tell if ya got some citrus usually.

22 Likes

Really good smoke. Harshest critic in town loved it.

16 Likes

i put a pack of g-unit to soak last night. not even 24 hours and 4 have tails under water and all the others, 11 total, have cracked. love that fresh bean vigor.

3 Likes

hey @Tonygreen you keep posting about a dome top pheno. What is special about it besides the top bud?

3 Likes

It’s real deep stony like good sour bubble kind of not a quick head change like glue. It’s better back medicine than glue. More dense stacking as well. Big kushy type flower.

21 Likes

I just hope mine look half as good as yours.

1 Like

Just be prepared for them to get floppy.

6 Likes

A couple of Tony’s Headbanger GB collab. D23

34 Likes

They look great! Frosting up nicely.

4 Likes