Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Hey mister green. I’m lookin at the sowah pine tar. I see it’s split into 2 phenos. Is there any difference between the 2 besides color? Sorry if this has been addressed in here already!

6 Likes

Got a few packs sitting here just waiting to pop! Looking forward to putting some tortured beans in the rotation!

7 Likes

I know the feeling. The packs I do have are burning a hole in my back while I’m waiting for these lights to show up in the mail.

4 Likes

That’s what she said…

6 Likes

I think the black mom is more like turpentine shop rag gassy deal and the greens have the Pine tar, sour apple skunky pear notes.

To be fair you can find black phenos from the green moms too. It’ll all come on late and super hard if you have a color cut.

Since I had her isolated I figured I’d give everybody an extra % and split em up even.

17 Likes

@Tonygreen where can one acquire some Casey Jones beans? Anywhere still have any? Casey Jones is one half of my all time favourite sativa leaner Chem-Jones. And is another old favourite. I have big BIG plans for a future project, but some of those would be detrimental for it to work. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

lou dog is giving away Casey Jones on his ig @loudogcanna
@TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Thank you very much @antheis you are the second to tell me of this awesomeness now.

1 Like

Pine Tar Gush F2… seeded with F3s !

38 Likes

Looking frosty I’d love to peak at your seed stash you’ve acquired .

5 Likes

Thanks, very pretty plants for saying they are un-topped and seeded. The smell though… there’s something about that Christmas tree pine smell that stops you in your tracks… must trigger memories i don’t know. There are elements of terps/solvent and spicy gluey funk in the background on some.

13 Likes

This dude is not fucking around.

46 Likes

@Tonygreen what do you have in the way of stress/muscle relief?

2 Likes

Wish there was Lime GB left. That was amazing.
You can also look through earlier Gorilla Bubble bxs for the wld sour bubble leaners.
These grapefruit terps also do it for me.
I’ll have fresh pure pine tar gush later 2022.
That has the body and nerve stem and they have thcv.

That’s a big one I found works for me. For those of us with chronic pain we can trend toward being gruff assholes sometimes and the thcv is pure feel good vibes mentally too.

But I’m not gonna steer you wrong. If you can get sour bubble or pre 98 Bubba that’s some of the best.

I think DC has a few unclaimed gb bx3 put back on the shelf. I’d grab those and look through the shorter ones.

21 Likes

Yep. That pre 98 bubba is my shit. We aren’t medical here so I generally have to wait til some one pops up with it. It’s been about 5 months since the last time and that stash is a distant memory!

Speaking of the grapefruits, I got a pack of the rabbit hole ready and waiting. Is that in the same vein?

8 Likes

Yessir! Katsu offers good Bubba lines too :+1:

7 Likes

scrolling thru your ig i see you ran the perking cut for gummies. how was the effects and also how was the effects when smoked. i got that same cannatonic seedlings going so looking for some info. were they all so cbd dominant ?

1 Like

this would be the only complaint about my gg4 little to heady at first for me like a ear ringer can kinda creep the anxiety up lol. i will have to look into your dometop some time and replace mine.

3 Likes

Yeah some people say it knocks em out lol. I dont get that at all. It keeps me going. Perfect for late night gardening after a 10 hour shift lol.
Gg4 keeps me from my depressive stages.

19 Likes

That may be the most handsome male flower top I have ever seen. Nice Tony!

4 Likes