Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Started red at day 5! 10 days sooner than any other in the group. Popped a shitload and its paying off.

8 Likes

At 49 days it’s a pure heart attack waiting to happen lol

11 Likes

The Perkins was a particular cut circulating in MI starting about 10 years ago. It came from Huell Perkins on the forums and he ran a bunch of canatonics and tested them all and found this freakish super high CBD pheno. It was floppy and miserable to grow. With plenty of light and some pruning you could make nice nugs with it and smoking a whole jay by yourself would actually make my lips go numb. It was almost pure CBD. Mine tested at 18 plus percent CBD and less than 1% THC. Amazing plant. Pain in the a to grow. I mostly made oil and cooked with it. Lol

5 Likes

ya i got some seeds from a member on here of the perkins cut. not looking forward to floppy pia to grow bud… but if it helps with anxiety it will be worth it lol. ty!

I just came back here to make a correction and saw your post. It is a great daytime feel good weed and my particular cut was more sativa dominant so it provided a nice boost. Very clean in effect and no stone whatsoever so to speak. Not to derail this thread too much but if I find my test result I will post it. It was pushing 20% CBD. I also ran some CBD1 from ace seeds in Spain and it was about 18% cbd. It was based on can you guess? Half Perkins cut or very close. Good luck.

1 Like

I’ll be anxiously waiting that pure pine tar.

Who am I kidding, I’m probably gonna pick up this cross too.

3 Likes

If they were from me mine didn’t seem to floppy . Silica and a strong fan could of improved them most everyone gets a few doses in the veg stage seem to help strengthen them up .

5 Likes

I should do another layer of screen on the SG but they’re hard to get to now… things are gonna fall over soon. Pics to come.

2 Likes

Bubblehead clones are on the home stretch!

35 Likes

Ho- leeeee crap!
That is some incredible buddage! Mikey Likey!

6 Likes

Very nice @lambchopedd

I got lucky and a local OGer heard my call for Tony’s GG4 RIL in femanized form so I could save my reg’s for a proper run after my spring vacation.

He offered a “cut” and delivered a whole plant… much thanks to @justdrew this will give up clones tonight and get up potted to 3 gallon smart pot. Thanks again bro…

This plant bumped an Apple Fritter “lumpy’s cut” from rotation…

16 Likes

i had 8/12 g-unit pop. one was breach and the the stalk kept shooting up faster than the root could get down to the dirt. craziest shit i ever seen. it was one of the four that didn’t make it.

2 Likes

I want to see the ones that made it! G unit is next. Looking for sat dominant daytime work phenos.

3 Likes

I have some that will def flop more. Si is good shite.

3 Likes

Sweet fade. Looks like it’s done. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Badass Lambchop!!!

3 Likes

Sowah Grapefruit 2 weeks later… approaching the halfway mark now at almost 5 weeks.

31 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa! Tell me a little bit about this set up. What’s that green doohickey? Where does your run off go?

2 Likes

It’s true. The ogs and kind heads mostly run my gear, few gangsters too.

Black rose coming on…

28 Likes

Holy shit! Dude! Do you ever grow any ugly plants. I would almost hate you, if I didn’t like you.

10 Likes