Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I say f yes to the joker. Pics for us as they become available if you please. All the best my brother.

3 Likes

Oh, it will prob be a shitshow!! I love how accessible Tony is to newb growers like myself. Have hit him up with questions and he ALWAYS answers. Much appreciated.

11 Likes

Oh youā€™ll be fine. Lol. Speaking of transparency I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever sounded off on a forum the way I have here and Iā€™m enjoying my time. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Peace out. I have to do things like eat and sleep now. Been on this b**** all day.

5 Likes

f3c3c5cf-

11 Likes

on deck

18 Likes

I have been running TGTB stuff for years. Never been dissapointed. Easy to grow, has slap, taste amazing. Customer for life.

20 Likes

And almost got you sent to rehab right bro?:rofl:
Or was it an interventionā€¦
Love your avatar by the way. Corgi smiles brighten the dayšŸ˜

4 Likes

My family was concerned about my well-being. They know i smoke. But the ptg was a different level.

But verdant green bringing up the thc V explains it all.

9 Likes

He didnā€™t change his post at all, there are no edits

YOU misread what he wrote and took it as an attack and now canā€™t or wonā€™t admit it

He was trying to have your back

6 Likes

To be fair, you can edit your post multiple times and as long as itā€™s within a few minutes of the first post, it wonā€™t show up. I canā€™t remember whether that happened this morning as I was reading or not, even though I was here - was trying to ignore the whole argument - but itā€™s certainly possible to change a post without edits showing up.

I kinda think this is a case of he-said, he-said where no oneā€™s ever going to win. Maybe we can all just accept that they had an argument, there was a little bit of attitude on both sides, and move on even if some people arenā€™t in the mood to forgive? Dunno, maybe notā€¦ but channeling Cartman a bit, screw you guys, either way Iā€™m going to bed now. :stuck_out_tongue:

And in case anyone didnā€™t notice, I just edited this post five times without anything showing upā€¦

6 Likes

Exactly. I first tried to sway the hate over myself into a different forum I made, and it got shut down before it got interesting. I told the moderators that I was trying to dispel this escapade, as it keeps going in circles. I appreciate all the support, and the other opinions as well. So me and Tony donā€™t seem eye to eye. Thatā€™s not really a big deal. We all have our own opinion and experiences as individuals. Please donā€™t carry on the hate, this was an active thread way before I made my presence. Itā€™s not fair to those people that were supporting their preferred breeder. Happy growing everyone!

5 Likes

Nah bruh. Youā€™re misinformed. Thatā€™s not what happened at all. He certainly did change that shit.
The 2nd post after that he does it again, I bet youā€™re like other breeders blah blah then makes a comment about my inferior intellect. 3rd comment is I have no integrity. Real friendly shit like. Lolā€¦

Typical forum gaslighting bullshit. Not that it matters, what are we talking about here lol.

9 Likes

Not too impressed here. Who are you anyway? Every post you make has some kind of bullshit criticism or put down intwined within. I get it, you got some herms once from someone. BFD!!! Seen plenty of herms in good shit we grew for years in Mendocino in the eighties. 5%, yes. You work with enough plants youā€™ll see it too. Why donā€™t you contribute to this forum instead of being derisive.
Get off your folks computer and go to bed!

9 Likes

The Putang Bx1 keeper. MMS cut x strafox cakefighter for the male back to the MMS cut.
@Great_lakes_Genetics freebies.

Number 2 in line got bud rot so I culled it.
Preggers with the Dometop reversalā€¦

www.instagram.com/reel/CWpq2v_seLM/?utm_medium=share_sheet

5 Likes

Nobody. Stop addressing me. Itā€™s over. I keep kicking a dead horse over here. Happy growing.

Lots of OMG energy being lost over he said / she said. There is a something like a 5 minute window to make corrections / fix-up typos before they get tracked. A reasonable amount of time to make clarifying edits or corrections because ā€¦ itā€™s all a text ā€¦ and most of us are not typing 80 words per minute. After that short window, it becomes a tracked revision. I see no revisions.

I agree with Recyoself313. Letā€™s get back to growing. Iā€™d like to hear more on the light stress theories perhaps in a different thread more related to the topic.

16 Likes

Iā€™ll bet you Iā€™m the type of breeder that doesnā€™t have time for meta bullshit though. Yall stay up lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m Looking Carefully, all done, it was the barber in the parlorā€¦
Did I get itā€¦ I know, Iā€™m not right.
cyber-criminal

2 Likes

Lol. Bruh can we turn this into a ā€˜yo mamaā€™ joke format for breeders?

1 Like

your favorite breeder so whack, they pollinate with pistillate males.

2 Likes