Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Yup. Same here. Time to start looking through the rest of my pack for one of those gals.

1 Like

Had 5 females didnt see one.

2 Likes

I still have like 8 seeds so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Totally digging the nyco though. Taste is amazing. Good end of the evening smoke. Cant wait for the rabbit holes.

5 Likes

Dude its definitely some knockout smoke. Best sleepy time bud ive had in a long time. That nyco is dank as hell!

7 Likes

I make sure all my trays are dry before lights out so the plants don’t sit in water all night when the humidity usually spikes. That’s part of my anti PM strategy. It’s a PIA.

6 Likes

there’s a report on the rabbit hole over on pheno hunter. someone grew out outside and it was easily 12 feet tall and 8 feet wide. said it was pure orange terps on dabs

8 Likes

Damn that looks tasty

2 Likes

Thank you and welcome to OG!

2 Likes

On a sad note jaybow lost his dog yesterday or so and I lost mine early this morning. Love your pets and your people and have a good holiday friends

21 Likes

Man im giving my dog some extra loving today.

10 Likes

look like good “rich” tasting terpen’s !!!

Yes my man. Love your dog today. Or whatever you’ve got. Lol. We were lucky to have almost four great years with this shelter dog. He had an existing heart condition when we got him but you always think you have more time.

26 Likes

RIP pup. Find Mabel up there, she’ll take care of you mate.

10 Likes

Sam, O’Mallie, Chewie, Friday, Fiver, Ted e bear, Buddy, Brandy, Scout, Daisy, Mason, Indy Fatable, Sadie, Spookie, Cricket, Duke, Randa.
Loved & Buried every one myself.
Still Have Lindsey (Dog), Cats- Matte Black, King, Pepper, Claude, Oliver, Violet

11 Likes

So sorry for your loss man. Losing a pup is so damn rough. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

@migreenman
Sorry to read this
Sending thoughts an prayers

5 Likes

Didn’t expect to cry opening this thread today. :cry: @migreenman you and yours and especially your little buddy are in my thoughts. This bong hit is in his honor.

7 Likes

Thanks everybody. Happy holiday and all that shite.

6 Likes

Sorry to here about the pups guys.
Every dog I’ve ever had has been more loyal than my women, kids and family.

21 Likes