Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Dude no joke. That’s crazy how much shit they give away. Not complaining at all.

5 Likes

Did you get the Tony Green coozie?

6 Likes

Bonus round. I just realized that in my GG4 there are 27 seeds.

10 Likes

Yeah I did. Its hilarious but true I suppose. Green droppin and bullshit stoppin. lol

5 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen, I got some freebies of yours when I ordered the GG4IRL from Soak n Beans. Just an orange pouch but no strain info. @Kakalak said they were your "Exotic Shit” strain but didn’t know any more. Care to shed some light? Thanks!

5 Likes

Those are some fire exotic shits. Pop a few if you like exotic, I doubt you’ll be disappointed! Cant say more by agreement. I hope if you run em you say TG is a good guy!

16 Likes

Man, I ordered the GG#4 RIL from GLG, and I didn’t get any Exotic Shit. :sob::sob::sob:

edit Oops. I forgot, I got my RIL beans on a BOGO deal. Sorry GLG. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Aw man, if you bought em at soaknbeans you wouldn’t have gotten Exotic shit either but likely would’ve gotten a bunch of other freebies :wink:

That RIL is still on my list of beans I want, but I’m not even sure if I like GG4 or not :rofl:

7 Likes

you still get the GG bogo (10 plus 10 “free” seeds) as well as the freebie - they just recently added that freebie after your order. The advertised freebie is “either LVTK Long Bottom Fighter or Gorilla Bubble BX1F1” (i just checked and they have 17 of the GB freebies left it seems)

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/gorilla-glue-4-ril/

edit - oops my bad, this isn’t “exotic shit” but still a good freebie

8 Likes

Well, I got GLG freebies but Exotic Shit sounds awesome. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Well doesn’t that add a whole element of mystique.

9 Likes

Bx1f1 would be nice to run next to RIL.
There will be more exotic shit at some point. Gave away the beta!

12 Likes

Pine Tar Gush at 31 days:
116123848_886646138509770_478133827552763361_n

The same plant vegging at 105 days:

I am going to flip it in to flowering pretty soon, or I may wait another month, I am still trying to decide

21 Likes

I just pulled a PTG and a 3 headed dragon (a freebie from that order) from flower also. I did not get a snap of them yet.

3 Likes

We got to sample some lower buds that dried enough to twist one up.
Very potent!! Very Tasty! Excellent value for the money IMHO! Then with GLG’s freebies, it moves into the great deal category for me!
Excellent work to the breeder!!

15 Likes

Did I see a calibration between Tony and karma on IG
Or was I dreaming :sleeping:. We need to know !

Paps

6 Likes

Don’t make fun of me, but what is in this pack??
““Tony Green’s – GG4 RIL (20 fem seeds) w (Sherb IX x Biker) x Gorilla Bubble BX5 Freebie (5 seeds) & Shot Glass with Ticket” has been added to your cart.”:::::

20 fem seeds of the GG4 RIL

and 5 seeds of (sherb x biker) x GB BX5?

and a shot glass… and whats a ticket for??
Did i decypher that properly?

6 Likes

Ticket is for a GLG raffle. 1st prize is a big ass bong and 2nd and 3rd are gift certificates.

6 Likes

yep what @JBow918 said… you get a @Tonygreen shot glass:

shot

The raffle tickets are for prizes.

1st place is this amazing bong from Jonathan Killman:

2nd place prize is a $150 gift certificate and 3rd place prize is a $50 gift certificate - both are for seeds at Great Lakes Genetics.

11 Likes

I’ve already seen like 6 “drops of the year” so I’m going for swag of the year ha!

Why do these guys go WILL NEVER BE REMADE? If it was really the shit wouldnt ya be scrambling to make more lol. Ahhhhhh legal weed haha

19 Likes