Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Sherbikerbubble
Looks so tasty the long stem tge nuts the purple on the stem looks so much like these ex wifes I have that are so dense sn Stinky
I love your plant :heart_eyes:
Thinking its in the future maybe next yr this time indoor
Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:
@Tonygreen

3 Likes

Black Rose added to my wish list. The colours look awesome. :v:
How’s the smell??

1 Like

I’ve pulled this population of Black Rose from a rather large group that was pretty dangerous for me.
I’ve taken the best of all I’ve found.
Black cherry kool aid, blackberry, various sharp or sweet tones, some gassier sharper smells and some more hashy fruity pleasant tones.
There are also a group of foul skunky plants that really are unique and funky. It’s a big group with lots of variation on the nose.
I’ve done my best to create a worthwhile repro of these. Ive got examples of everything I found and every one will color up!

23 Likes

Bro if your guaranteed that colour your onto a winner before you get any odour. The plant has massive bag appeal. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

@migreenman Anymore pics of the Sowah Grapefruit :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Nice work looks amazing !

3 Likes

Hey- Happy holiday everyone!
I’m in the process of taking them down- starting at about ten weeks for the earlier ones a few days ago.
I’ll remember to take some pics to post up after the holiday.
Looks like four or more really interesting girls out of the 12.

4 Likes

Alright folks, between @Tonygreen and his impeccable documentation here and on other forums, and the fatties I’m watching @corgitron and @migreenman grow, and the final straw being GLG Christmas sale, I bought the damn ticket and am growing these Sowah Grapefruit. With the BOGO, TG freebies, and GLG freebies it’s $2 a seed look at this madness:

40 Sowah Grapefruit
20 Gorilla Bubble BX5
10 Sunshine 4 x Bye-Ya
5x Deathstar freebies
Unknown Christmas freebies

Thanks @Great_lakes_Genetics !

24 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you and your families are having a good one. :+1:

28 Likes

Back at ya, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you & Yours.
Next year I’m going to get TG Beans and grow wild!

6 Likes

Same to you, Tony. I am actually having the best Christmas I’ve had in years. Hopes for you, as well.

7 Likes

4 x RIL Sowah. Cropped cloned and vegging. I think I got 1 male so far. Not sure yet.

12 Likes

Holy chunk Batman. The sour grapefruit is on its way down. Four left to go. The slower finishing ones are now at about 10 and 1/2 weeks. Happy new year!

35 Likes

That outta thunk in a bucket ha
Should be some interesting smells to come too.

15 Likes

I’m going to be sorting through these in the weeks ahead. Looks like about 4 or even 5 out of the 12 have some possibility. I had a few that were a little overcooked and showed some late flower instability, but overall I am satisfied with how this run went. Happy New Year everyone I’ll see you soon.

39 Likes

Beautiful work!

5 Likes

Looks amazing amigo!

6 Likes

Love the way it spirals like DNA

CB1 cannabinoid receptor

8 Likes

That would make a good tattoo. Where did you find this?

2 Likes

Web search under “DNA chain graphic”

2 Likes