Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Amazing colors love it can’t wait to try

3 Likes

I’m fairly confident it’s under control in this deep inbred line. I’m expecting some new expressions on the outcross. Time will tell.

6 Likes

I see a SOG of my dreams.

Sherbikerbubble finishing up. BR babies inside.

36 Likes

Rhubarb Stems! is what I see! Spectacular color.

4 Likes

you said you couldn’t answer on IG and i understand if you cant answer here either tony, but id be remiss if i didnt ask here as well, how many black rose did you have to hunt through to make your selection?

10 Likes

gorilla bubble bx2

15 Likes

Got in my order from GLG, and it turns out that the Gorilla Bubble BX5 seeds that came with the Sowah Grapefruit are feminized! Nice surprise, I needed some so thank you @Tonygreen

4 Likes

I put close to 150 seedlings through the fridge test. Kept the best half. Culled duplicates, poor structure and sexual instability. Ended with about 20 moms and 10 dads.

I wanted to avoid bottlenecking and do a good wide pollination to do a good job. since she’s already inbred a 1 to 1 would really push things a certain way.

I guarantee these are 99.7% colorful. Nose varies. Blackberry, cherry, rank funk with sweet, gassy, earthy and skunky modifiers.

24 Likes

This repro was only made since I got Heaths blessing to do the collab. The main goal was creating a perfect hybrid with two inbred p1. Since my time is limited I’ll be focusing on those in the future.
For most people this will be your only chance to get these in the last 20 years.

God bless somablaze r.i.p., Nebu and Heath for their risks making these possible. 3 legends in the game.

23 Likes

HERMIE!!! Looks like the pollen has already dropped. Such a bummer!! Have you culled it? Have you noticed any other pollen sacs on that same plant, or any of the others?

6 Likes

only had this girl growing, had 8 seeds germed half, got 3 plants 1 never really grew so i axed it, the other was a male and then this girl that i vegged for 3 months :sweat_smile: was considering just removing male parts but when i got into the plant their were so many developing that i just killed it

Edit **the plants with it were wedding cake f2, pure blueberry and purple moonshine.

2 Likes

If anyone gets a herm that ruins their life or they feel some type of way about feel free to reach out in one of the many ways I make myself available to my customers and I’ll try to make it up to you. That’s much more than you’ll usually get else where.

Otherwise it seems like you’re trying to slip some side shots in or discredit the most transparent breeding project in the cannabis community. Everything about GB is posted for anyone to see in the 10 year stickied icmag post. I don’t think that is your intention or approach chronickyle.

I’m sorry you got that herm you keep posting. I wish you got the fire everybody else is finding instead.

It’s essentially an inbred Chem line. Chuck the random nuts and find some fire. That’s my suggestion. I put a shitload of seeds in there usually to push the odds in your favor. Popping a few only increases your chances of dumb shit happening like getting 3 males or a male and a herm.

If you got bad luck and would like help reach out.
I really feel bad about random herms because I’m a grower first and I have no problems helping out cool dudes if I can.

39 Likes

This is the first time posting this @Tonygreen, i previously had posted herms i got in the gg4 group buy, this i just found 2 days ago in the gbbx2 so i shared a picture. Completely different strain i wouldnt keep posting herms to your page brother, that’s why i posted that 1 killer gg4 i found to your ig after finding those herms last time, i never posted again after i let you know man,

Deffinetly not man, i have no alterior motives im just a grower in this community, who thought i should share (apparently not) A grower who voted with my dollars on your group buy here and then went and bought more of your gear.

i dont need freebies or anything made up i guess i should have expected the herms in the pack since its an imbred chem line, i just assumed id be good to go and didn’t know any better, and this was how was reaching out to you brother im not sure of how else i would?

I dont mean to cause any grief tony, i assumed posting here was the correct thing to do, i can delete the herm. photo of the gbbx2 and the gg4 ive posted if you would like?

21 Likes

Hi @Tonygreen I really like the way she turned out

It’s the headbanger x Gorilla Bubble bx5

Thanks for all your efforts she smokes great and finished at 73 days

This is one of the tops but the lower buds are big and firm
I got 2 phenoms one a bit bigger then the other

Oh I love the colors that run through it
She’s only cured about 2 weeks
Paps

23 Likes

Nah no worries brotha, no need to delete. Anybody can dm me here or on ig. Wasn’t calling you out just More so making it known I got my growers back if they got bad luck.

Unlike most breeders who don’t give a fuck I do. It’s a stab in the heart for me seeing those, even 1. All I can do is make the solid selection and have peoples back if they need it. You deserve a break after your efforts bro, not condemnation so hmu :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

29 Likes

The bubbleheads deffo yield out! That outta do the job lol

7 Likes

It really does lol hard nugs and dense AF
Having trouble getting through the morning may have smoked too much :sleeping:

8 Likes

Update flower cycle. RIL Sowah 1and 2 the Tiny Tim male and female RIL Sowah keeper with the oval leaves. I got clones of the others too.just going to keep the seed plant make and a female. Bubblehead in the end photo. Ril sowah This is a big stretching plant. Im noticing it can take alot of abuse as well. Movement chopping too dry too wet etc.
so far so good and a nasty smell off the stems I like it. Unique profile. So far so good. I have a Grade A Skunk male going to pollenate these. Thats( JB cut chem 91 x Nature farm Sk18. )

Really enjoying these plants. Glad to be part of the thread.

9 Likes

Ogchem GB… a loudog creation. But lurdsman and I have run them off and on for a few years. Should have done them by now but it is what it is.

Same males from lous nycogb…
Don’t mind the mess, waiting for sherbikerbubble seed moms to finish before cleaning up ha

25 Likes