Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Dibs on Don Dada lol

preview (2)

22 Likes

When I showed Jim my first GB he told me I should start a seed company, and later supported me all the way. He loved seeing his SB crossed out and loved people having #access

Miss him, Dansbuds, JW, time fliesā€¦ My OGsā€¦r.i.p.

21 Likes

Yr the Godfather here

4 Likes

@Tonygreen if you ever do an Uptown Piff cross name it Yankee No Brim

2 Likes

Solfire has that name for a strain already(Don Dada-northfire cookies x don mega)

2 Likes

Damn! Itā€™s a good one I guess

The original Don Dada:

5 Likes

A true Classic!!!Big up Louie Rankin & Super Cat!!!:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Ril Sowah this shit is da tank! Little spike balls of gooey goodness! She smells so good. Nice dense buds. Really unique strain. Only finiky part I notice after a few runs of this plant. It is a very difficult clone to root well out of the humidity dome style setup. Did not do well in a cup of water trying to root it. The plugs and dome is the way. Really sturdy plant as well can handle
The heavy buds.

18 Likes

Will you be selling straight Sour Bubble as well or just crosses @Tonygreen ?

6 Likes

I like the names tony chooses. Itā€™s hard finding a good strain name that isnā€™t taken already LOL
Big Don x G-unitā€¦ Iā€™d probably call that Big Pimpin
I still have a pack of the original gorilla bubble and 3 packs of the BX2. I put those in long term storage while I go thru other stuff. Every time I grab tony green gear I try and get 2 of each so I can put one directly into long term storage. If I never get to the seeds in long term, those containers in the seed freezer go to my nephew. My entire seed collection is actually in my will with instructions so that it wonā€™t all be lost. My youngest nephew (19) has a keen interest in growing so Iā€™m making sure he gets the ā€œstashā€ hehehe

7 Likes

Yep, I found 4 branchy lime plants like bogs mom out of 80 plants, mostly totem pole cornstalks with the coffee kush profile, kept 2 of those to mix in to keep the pheno in the line; just at a reduced rate. Out of the 4 branchy limes one ended up being male. Spent most of the year on this. Beans from caregiverr and corgitron prime for the hunt :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

22 Likes

Bogs mom branches, used to be able to find these way easier but at some point he mixed in a tray of pre 98 bubba on accident one year and the totem pole dinosaur leaf no branching coffee kush phenos popped up.

25 Likes

That is super cool. Keeping them BOG genetics alive, thanks @Tonygreen :v:

13 Likes

Itā€™s funny, a few of us were just talking about Sour Double yesterday and here comes Pure Knowledge. Looks like I am going to need to buy some Tony Green seeds.

7 Likes

I was going to grab those pure knowledge but opted for 2 packs of the Bog breath and they were freebies evenā€¦ crazy.
I canā€™t even express how pleased I was to see TG release a NL5 cross and was laser focussed on aquiring those. I donā€™t have much spare $$ to go buying seeds with but when TG does a drop or promoā€¦ I smash the piggy bank to make sure I donā€™t miss out LOL

8 Likes

Ok so I donā€™t really buy seeds often so excuse my ignorance but where does one buy TG beans?

EDIT: Never mind, Google is my friend. Apparently I can buy them all over the place, lol.

7 Likes

If your cool with money orders and doing a us bank Great Lake genetics has them @DougDawson

8 Likes

I wish like hell GLG would get another form of payments but maybe itā€™s a good thing I would have dropped so much money by now. lol

10 Likes

I am on their site right now looking through his stuff, lol. Thanks bud.

4 Likes

If they would make it easy for me to buy beans would be so broke :joy: kind of glad itā€™s a process

5 Likes