Tony Greens Tortured Beans

He may not know. Tony said he is busy getting 3000 tubes ready!

6 Likes

Oh, he/they will know!
If @Tonygreen is droppinā€™ he is droppinā€™ at GLG, among other places.
Let me put it another way, if he did not drop at GLG I would be shocked. :astonished:

8 Likes

He will but if he is packing right now. They may not even be shipped yet.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure glg and dcseed will have the boxes

6 Likes

Good chance that is true.
I think he will ship out to GLG when he is finished ASAP

More late nights packinā€™ for @Tonygreen
Shouldnā€™t be long now, I would think.
After all how long can it possibly take to pack 3000 tubes by hand. :rofl:

I like it when he does big runs by hand, he gets all worn out, canā€™t see straight, that is how we get those bonus beans (more than 10). :money_mouth_face:

18 Likes

BOG OG. I love this. BOGs name will live on in perpetuity.

14 Likes

15 Likes

Thatā€™s some great packaging, I really like the 05 - 10 being specified. Nice work! @Tonygreen :+1::+1::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Weā€™re definitely gonna be having a big ass Valentineā€™s Day drop from @Tonygreen .
Is the details coming together youā€™re gonna love it.:pray::muscle::woozy_face:

16 Likes

Anytime @Tonygreen has a drop we will be involved. And doing our best to make it the best deal in town.:muscle::muscle::muscle:. And thanks for the shout out @shag :100::pray:

He always brings the frost and the fire.
Gives us great deals. Gives out fantastic swag
And does tend to get a little tired, and add extra seeds to some of the pucks.:partying_face:

25 Likes

@Tonygreen brings the dank and @Great_lakes_Genetics brings the deals.

5 Likes

:heart: thanks @Great_lakes_Genetics !!!
Sounds like mid next month Iā€™m getting moar beans and another T-shirt! :rofl: :+1:

Curious if you have a way of rounding the costs of international orders to multiples of $20 as itā€™s complicated to get exact US change?

Like $1 stickers or other things that would allow us to build the cart to that even denomination?

:thinking:

12 Likes

Sorry thereā€™s not much I can do there. I realize we charge $30 for shipping. But if you look at the price that the post office charges me itā€™s between 26 and 35 depending on what country youā€™re in. So basically I give the T-shirt away for free when I charge $30. and I already give away a lot of stickersšŸ˜Š

14 Likes

Oh I have NO PROBLEM with your shipping @Great_lakes_Genetics and LOVE THAT I GET THE SHIRT! :hugs:

I mean my last bill was an odd number, and I tend to get larger denominations at banks for USD here in :canada: .

If there was a ā€œsmallsā€ section where there are small items worth 1-2$, I could add those to my cart to round up the sum-total making it easier for me to give you my money. :+1:

I lucked out last Tony Green purchase as my best friend had a pile of greenbacks on him from going to San Diego Comicon.

:metal:

11 Likes

the service, freebies and extras from GLG , not to mention the awesome breeder t-shirtsā€¦ heck when I do send $$$ for an order I just round it up to the closest whole dollar amount and if that means they get a couple extra bucks over my order amount I donā€™t worry about it at all.
Iā€™m just glad that they look after foreign orders the way they do. A great many banks wonā€™t.

7 Likes

Im gonna do this next time :rofl:

Aka: in a few weeks

4 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics what @Pigeonman is trying to sayā€¦

He wants a damn shotglass so GCBudz stops busting his balls.

:wink:

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got the TGTB: Xmas COZY. Iā€™m not upset about the glass; but yes you busting my balls less would be good. :rofl:

11 Likes

Hello there, Tony!

When you are free, could you post up some shots of the male and female sides of your Sour Bubble line, and explain what you selected for, what the male passes on, etc.

Iā€™ve found bits and pieces of info in my searches, but have not seen all this info in one concise location. If youā€™ve already explained all of this, please point me in the right direction to find more info.

13 Likes

@B.o.o.Radley It may take him a bit. I know heā€™s swamped getting ready for his next drop.

6 Likes