Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I’m just waiting for that Valentines Day drop! I am gonna be all over the BOG breath (Mendo Breath x Sour Bubble) and the Pure Knowledge (Sour Diesel BX3 x Sour Bubble) !

10 Likes

Ya slackin Tony!!!

2 Likes

26x GG4 RIL and 2x GG4 Bagseeds planted! Only one RIL bean didn’t pop, but I gave it a little squeeze and she cracked open. I planted it direct.

32 Likes

36 Likes

Bog og sounds good love the graphics.

7 Likes

Throw a couple 60s away for the single packs too for your boy :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

7 Likes

No lie, one of the best resin producers I’ve seen. The bog boy will bring the weight, think Dansbuds gorilla bubble 1s og style gas :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

She’s catching Ril for 420, see if we can beat the beef resin :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

17 Likes

I’ll have to dream about them tapped at present. When I was a teen I had a strap on mask with a glass bowl we’d smoke out of many a person greened out wearing it .

6 Likes

Had a expensive dental bill and new teeth are next at 4 grand.
Are those planning on being around for a while or gone in 60 seconds ?

6 Likes

that thing would be a keeper for me… 30 in a 5x5 prob get you 2.5 lbs lol looks dank also

2 Likes

Hard to ever say no lie. You pour your life into work for a year and hope the people feel your joy! Sometimes the fire sits there, sometimes it’s gone. Helluva way to make a living ha.

Better idea when I get a count :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

15 Likes

Well when I get flush hopefully they’ll still be available.

7 Likes

Weighted Blanket…. I like that name, very cool.:sunglasses: A Black Sour Bubble isolation? That’s badass right there….

13 Likes

Someone’s getting my $$$!!!

6 Likes

The rarest sb pheno :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

18 Likes

Where do i buy them Tony?

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they drop valentines day.

7 Likes

Where at ?

4 Likes

I’m sure glg will have them

8 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics if you wanna let us know any deets we’re very excited over here! :rofl: :v:

10 Likes