Tony Greens Tortured Beans

That is the way the bubbleheads were, all just about the same height, very similar leaves ect. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s a hunt. GG4 has always been one of my very favorite smokes, but I haven’t been able to find a good & clean cut. Gonna look for it, in these. Hoping for a solid male to play with, too.

And yes, those are some autos finishing up beside them.

18 Likes

But for 2 diff reasons, 1 is actually inbred the other a good hybrid with true f1 qualities. Thanks for noticing guys!

11 Likes

Bogs male selection…

IMG_20230205_215015_023

27 Likes

Tony’s male selection…

Fuck do I know eh?! :crazy_face:

38 Likes

I got an outlaw box today from @Tonygreen , a Sour Bubble box set brimming over with seeds and a beautiful piece of custom glass! Thanks very much amigo! :pray:

43 Likes

Daaang! Thought you had to be kin to grab something like that

11 Likes

wowzers… nice score.
little bit of envy going on over here :rofl: :rofl:
how does one get on “that” list ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Just some good old fashioned OGing :sunglasses: lol!

12 Likes

Holy carp!!!

:star_struck:

10 Likes

One more week for the peasants

12 Likes

@Tonygreen just thought i would share a story with you regarding your GG4RIL. I took a few buds to a couple other growers/weed snobs around town and asked them if they thought this GG4 i grew was real deal or not. They all said it was “definitely the JW cut, real deal.” Just a nice testament to the hard work you put into this line.

Its my favorite smoke… probably ever…. Its SO GOOD. Props to you for sure. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

64 Likes

GG4 RIL cruising along. :sunglasses:

42 Likes

Are these all Fems?

2 Likes

Nice looking tent gonna be impressive once they flower . .

4 Likes

No, they’re regs.

3 Likes

My Dansbuds Gorilla Bubble male, this is just 2 gens from my original male. 420 10 year anniversary Gorilla Bubble Dans style :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Dan was working his own branch of Gorilla Bubble separate from mine based from the original F1.

36 Likes

My first Sour Bubble male, can you tell the resemblance in all these? I know just what to look for!
I can pick that mfer out of a group every time at this point.

39 Likes

For the GG4 RIL, how much stretch should I expect in flower, and what’s the average flowering time?

7 Likes

In a tent, I got double the stretch maybe a tad more. Flipping around 20 to 24…

IIRC Tony said there is a 9 week pheno, mine went 10 to 11.

10 Likes