Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Ya they mostly running a good 10, in the fems there’s a big genotype and a smaller one, very obvious. The smaller run the solid 9. Regs have more phenos

16 Likes

Here’s a link to the male expose’ with some additional explanation :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: Think you gotta follow to see it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CokdHB7uCNUTvoANiEqBCOgeP0yjqmPtW4Wfuk0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

10 Likes

Order made with @Great_lakes_Genetics !

:partying_face:

10 Likes

Just made my order as well.
I got 6 Glue Teeny x Run Away Bride with my order. Anyone want one? Anyone? Bueller?

28 Likes

nice order that is spectacular !!!

6 Likes

I didnt go as wild as @Habitt

16 Likes

Dc seed exchange has free pack of chem91xsour bubble for free when you get a pack. Cha ching.

11 Likes

I’ve now purchased more TGTB than any other breeder. Picked up RIL Black and Weighted Blanket. 2023 is gonna be a seed popping ass year.

16 Likes

I’ll try them out if it’s still available

3 Likes

Awesome stuff. My envelope is ALMOST there…
Nice call @Pigeonman

4 Likes

I could only afford Weighted Blanket and BOG Breath but am sure that someone’s gonna be able to trade a few BOG OG and Pureknowledge down the road :partying_face:

10 Likes

Theres gonna be a Pole Dancer and Mysterion V1 at this end. ++

6 Likes

The way my bank account is set up…:pensive: I could never I’d have to hype myself up first then tell myself don’t keep thinking about the money after I hit the order button(actual life experiences when I spend over $50):joy:

7 Likes

You ever find a 20 in your coat pocket you had in there from last year? I had invested a few bucks in some of that bitcoin years ago and forgot about it. I had juuuust shy of $300 when I checked last weekend. I moved that over to my bank account and poof free(ish) seeds.

12 Likes

Most I find in my pockets that I can forget about is a couple singles :joy: I don’t make enough money no more to forget about it. Ever since I lost my damn car it’s just been an uphill battle. You live and learn though. Next time I’ll make sure to KEEP full coverage lol

7 Likes

Damn I sent myself down a depressing rabbit hole…I really miss that car. Paid cash for it too. Wish I could get that cash back. It’ll be one year that I lost it tomorrow 🥲

6 Likes

Oh great lakes genetics also come with that freebie. I have to see why it is not on the order above.

8 Likes

I’ve run several GLG freebies with the RAB cross. Every one was worth growing. Sort of like bacon…“rub bacon on it, it’ll make it better”. Same principle. Hit it with RAB, it’ll make it better. @Great_lakes_Genetics , Ma Gooey x RAB are all packs I keep!

7 Likes

With those 6 I have 7 total. I’m going to keep 2 and give away the rest.

7 Likes

Somebody said GIVE away

2 Likes