Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Dansbuds Gorilla Bubble, 10th anniversary 420 drop :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

24 Likes

RIL Fast auto production run, finally!

May hopefully, just in time for outdoor

24 Likes

this is so awesome to see you bring this to fruition.
these will be must haves for me.

9 Likes

A GG4 RIL autoflower? Sign me the fuck up!

8 Likes

Tony, pardon my ignorance but what is a “fast auto”?

I’m familiar with the term fast photo, and full auto but this is a new one on me.

8 Likes

Lol, its a great post to read “first-thing” today. Its going to be a great day.
Cheers @Habit

8 Likes

I was wondering if I was even going to bother with outdoor work after last year. But I always say that. @Tonygreen RIL fast auto GG4 sounds like an option. But no more 30s! Too old to move that much soil. But…I can easily move a bunch of 7 and 10s around a little. Hmm… Got some other autos from the 20Twentymendocino Great American Auto Race promo.
I think I need to start getting some soil cooking.

10 Likes

It’s a play on the RIL, since they only take about 70 days from seed they are faster than the RIL!

12 Likes

Rilly Rilly Fast!

6 Likes

Are these autoflower or photoperiod? I’ve been looking for a quality GG auto for a long while, now. Tbh, my plan with this GG RIL run was to start a photo to auto conversion. Are these first generation (auto x GG RIL), and I’m curious as to what auto was used to start the conversion. Super excited to see how these turn out!

6 Likes

I’d love 2 see you guys work together

4 Likes

Looking like only 5 males out of the 23 GG RIL plants. :upside_down_face:

These are my favorites. :eggplant:

31 Likes

With those numbers, aren’t they are called STUDS !
Cheers on a Beauty grow and nothing but Positive NRG bro

5 Likes

Got a cut rooted and it’s off to the races! Flipping smaller this hunt, but I’m gonna flower males and females. (GG4 RiL x Sowah)

14 Likes

My @Great_lakes_Genetics order arrived!!!
The crew always spoils me when I order :smiley:
The Tonygreen rolling tray and doobie case were a nice touch.
Sour Bubble for the greenhouse this summer!!! I am so pumped for that.
I’ll start popping beans near the end of the month.

The tonygreen CD case was not fitting in the box and I knew that when I ordered and told them I wasn’t too bothered if they couldn’t send it. Dave/Jeff/Linda and the crew are awesome people … oh and so is @Tonygreen of course!!
Instead of a CD case I got a bad ass Bad Dawg T-shirt to add to the collection.

29 Likes

RIL Fast = Triks x GG4 RIL Auto
(TK auto)

The reasons I started there was first I trust Twenty20s work, triks is well inbred and has low variation, and terp profile had notes I could play with to get gluey :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

15 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for the shout out. Glad you like the shirt. Course since I’m Bad Dawg I might be a little biased. L O L.
And a big shout out to @Tonygreen for all the great deals. And for the special things we’ve got planned coming throughout the year. Keep your eyes open. :smiley:

18 Likes