Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Looking forward to these. :100:

7 Likes

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Awhile back @Boozer and I worked out a trade… Tortured for Tortured so we both gained a strain or two we didn’t have. Thanks again dude…

I had aquired a few feminized G-Unit in said trade, here they are today. Pardon the light coloring, I’m dialing in a new autopot setup with Growpito as the medium… initial buffering of 250ppm above base wasn’t quite enough. But the growpito gets better with each run so… don’t beat me up too bad.

21 Likes

Good Luck on this Grow, and don’t worry bout the colour, your dialing it in

I am now the proud owner, and first-time owner of @Tonygreen Tortured Beans after a similar Swap with @Pigeonman. Thanks for the Chem91 x Sour Bubble++ <=> Black Lime Reserve Buk

2023 is full of new ground already.

Happy Growing @GCBudz

14 Likes

Tony are the new GG4 fast autos shipping as autoregs or fems?

7 Likes

The GG4 RIL man cave. :eggplant:

GG4 RIL babes. :heart_eyes:

41 Likes

Wow your running Growpito looks good.
Worked for that company for a year . Wonder which version your running there was a batch that wasn’t as good left black pellets in the bottoms of the pots . They were trying to cheap out on the foam cubes .

6 Likes

Yeah Skiskaberry… I believe we chatted about Growpito back when I was researching it. Your holding 6 bags in stock iirc? That’s what I ended up ordering, 4.3ish bags to fill 8x3.9 gallon autopots.

Could have been another dude perhaps… Tony’s work doesn’t particularly help my memory. Only complaint iv got… :wink:

8 Likes

That was me got I’ve some extra box’s from the Vancouver show we did back then .

Pretty fool proof stuff and reusable which is a big saving . Your right at the more grows it’s used for the better it gets .

6 Likes

Little photo dump started a gluetini and hit the nine day marker and the the lil lady is taking off!

13 Likes

Regs, fems later. Too early to bottleneck imho

13 Likes

The Master

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmm… RILFA x Weighted Blanket… :thinking:

4 Likes

Love it! Not a ton of autoregs on the market and I think they’re such a fun and cool format. Kinda “doomsday” or “survival” aspect to them, average joe can grow a lifetime seedstock anywhere on planet earth outdoors.

Any guesstimate timeline on when these might be around dcseedexchange?

5 Likes

Shooting for May, hopefully still time to gettem outdoors, just sexing out now a month in :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

The shortcut to auto is making fems, I did the actual selections to improve my genepool and as always, most important; give folks good breeding material :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

15 Likes

A couple things I did specifically is breed these under 24 hr light. I heard from guys saying a lot of these autos herm like crazy because people breed them under 12/12 a lot. Idk if this is the best protocol yet but that’s what I did.

Also bred 2 previous gens with a dead zombie mom in the room that was a budrot carrier, lost 15% each gen roughly so there will be a bit of resistance in the line for the outdoor guys. :call_me_hand:t2:

20 Likes

No fem policy turning my room into a sausage fest!

I mean, a super dank one, but still :wink:

4 Likes

2 Weighted Blanket progressing well

17 Likes

#1 & #4 are a few days into 12/12. None are sexed yet and all but #2 are backed up. Anything specific to look for in this line tony? I know I playing the lottery with only 4 beans but I’m definitely gonna flower males.

26 Likes

What a beautiful real f1. Just trim the lowers hard, at least halfway, that will help prevent any nanners on the lowers that sours can be famous for, other than that you should be good. Seen a few I took late at 13 on one once too. Pump up on calcium in late veg and keep the mag up in early flower. The most demanding are usually the best resin producers in ril work. If you can get them through early flower without an early fade you’ll be smooth sailing.

I’d keep an eye on the straggler, looks like it’ll be a lanky one that puts out big sour buds if it’s a girl, looks like the dad to me​:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes