Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I will enquire…
Pretty sure they were mailed in for the previous years, this seems works better for the judges.
We try to give them as much time as possible to do some proper judging. :wink:

I will find out who is handing the entries this year and get all the details locked in and report back to ya when I know what is up.

6 Likes

Not at all. @shag invited me and I’m a known alien.

4 Likes

I vote for some remote judging. Make it fair. Need my address again?

5 Likes

That will get hashed out over at the other site.
You may be eligible, I started a thread over there.
Submit your request, it is very early so you may indeed get lucky. :wink:

Good luck
shag

3 Likes

Birch Run Michigan correct?

Is this held at a private campground? Private Property?

Looks to be just about 700 miles and 10 hours from the Philly area…

I visited the Z-Labs site, it seems to me most forums are 2 years or so dead, or is it because i’m viewing as unregistered?

Is there a list of the Breeders attending this event?

Depending on what’s going on around the homefront i may be able to make this. I could then run north to the UP and camp on Superior… one of my bucket list spots.

2 Likes

Weird seeing a 5 year old farm. We still not legal here. Dont know how i feel about that, lol.

1 Like

Yes, and yes.
Kinda…LOL
It is really a private park.
We rent the whole park for the weekend.

The site was a victim of some kind of attack, I think it has been closed to new members.

It is still pretty active but most of the activity may be hidden from the public.

There is no Breeders list as of yet, it is still kinda early.

That sounds very nice, we spent 5 weeks in the UP 2 years ago.
If you ever need info or just wanna chat about that area, I know it pretty well.

3 Likes

Only 1400 miles and 20 hours from me… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

@shag If you could then just keep us informed here as things progress?

Marquette, Mouth of the Huron and Copper Harbor is what id be visiting. Anything else would just be a bonus… such as perhaps Pictured Rocks.

@Jetdro I guess you’ll have to leave before me then… :wink:

1 Like

I have done stranger things in the past. The pics look like something i would really enjoy. I could spend the day sampling buds without falling out, lol. Wonder if 446 lbs of German Shepherd would be welcomed , because we are a package deal. Would be a 5-10 day excursion, certainly not leaving the pack behind

@GCBudz

3 Likes

I will check, but I am pretty sure you are good.
But I should ask so that way I am positive.
Are your pack pretty accepting of other dogs?
In the past we have had a few dogs attend, our new border collie being one of the only dogs in attendance last year.

Our dog goes everywhere with us so I definetly get it

I will for sure!

If you got to Marquette, go to Black Rocks and jump off into the water.

Copper harbor
Don’t miss Brockway Mountain Lookout

2 Likes

My 4 can be taken anywhere . 100% social, people and other animals. They ARE GSD’s however , which means PLAY for them is knocking each other, or others , down. Like a 4th grade recess at junior school for the impaired, lol.

ANY “dog” person would delight in meeting them, all beautiful examples of their breed.

3 Likes

We love all animals… it will be great to meet you all. :star_struck:
Like I said I am pretty sure you are good, but I will confirm to take any mystery out of it.
@GCBudz
Here is some more info on the UP trip.

3 Likes

Ok I gotta get a train ticket to Chicago and find an OG who wants to go (sober) Blues Brothers on this weekend with me damn! More likely to make it up to one of the VT or Maine sesh/festival/bonfire things but Z-Labs would be legendary! I’m imagining a sack race with bong hit checkpoints and other such tomfoolery. Have people try to knock you out clearing a hit of their best stuff hahaha

5 Likes

if i go will be straight through Chicago. I do not drink, but smoke alot ( i can cover my smoke needs, lol) . Have a front seat open, back will be full of dog’s.

5 Likes

Damn dude, I’ll have to look at my calendar and see if I can seriously try this, got three weddings already this summer in CT, PA, and TN so we’ll see if I can squeeze in the time and money but I REALLY want to. Thank you for the offer, I love dogs so that sounds great

5 Likes

if your a scumbag ill have my dogs eat your ass…so 'member that…lol!!!

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

The dogs always know…

2 Likes

YES

You would not even be allowed in the car if they didnt like you. VERY FEW they dont like but there has been one or two…dont wear a hoodie with the hood up… :hot_face:

2 Likes

We were kinda stickin’ to bocce ball, horseshoes and bag throwing.
Bag throwing is the same as corn hole.
I just don’t like to say I am headed to the woods with a bunch of guys I know to do some corn hole-ing. :zipper_mouth_face:
But looks like we might have a new game for this year. :rofl:

6 Likes