Tony Greens Tortured Beans

That looks fucking hot

2 Likes

Anybody running the Chem91 x SB?

9 Likes

Got pistils showing on my second RiL D lady! This is the same pheno that had the node whirlwind. I’ve nicknamed her SHOOTER MGAVIN. I didn’t keep the #4 from seed (kept ac cut), I’m trying to get away from making selections from seed as the morphology seems to change a fair amount compared to from-clone.

I did this hunt a little wonky but learned lessons. The #2 pheno will be flowered first if it turns out to be a Lady. I’ve got that one vegging to go into flower next with some moms.

20 Likes

I’m germinating some now, along with the Sour Bubble IX and the Weighted Blanket.

12 Likes

@buckaroobonsai

:sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

This 420 there will be a Gorilla Bubble Flavor Pack floating around.

I’m gonna put a bunch of flavors in that one. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

33 Likes

That is exactly my crew right now! Sub in newer BOG SB for TG SB. Running WeightedBlanket, SB, and 91xSB.

I dont even know where to begin to be excited.

6 Likes

Yoo what flavors are going to be in there?

3 Likes

pine tar gush flipped on the 1st. Thanks @GCBudz

Chem bub below flipped same time

22 Likes

Lime Gorilla Bubble will be back sour Dubb s2 x gb f4 Ed
Grape gas x gb will be in there
Epiphany x gb
Gotta see if the cap junky makes much seed idk yet

24 Likes

15 Likes

reach for the sky :gun::gun::gun::gun:

3 Likes

We up potted this gluetini on Tuesday and it looks like she liked the extra room. Debating on topping it or just see what it does naturally?

13 Likes

Hell Yes!!!
Bring it @Tonygreen
420 can’t come soon enough!!!

5 Likes

Top it, that’s what she does naturally!

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to make some plans as to what I start and when. At least do an inventory. OG Chem Bub is one that’s a must. @Tonygreen one of your early fem offers was og chem. Might have been in the OGRH fems. But that and I found half a pack of Purple Pole Dancer that I think was a freebie. I have lots of TG choices, but the next round’s picked. Might be a bit before they go, but the goings been good lately.

5 Likes

My two RILs currently

One pine cone and the other golfballs

Which one Tony?

16 Likes

Hmmm…both? Yea, both.

6 Likes

Golf ball looks a little further ahead and a little more frosty
I bet the pinecones will be just as good in another week or so…
Hardest part…
Choosing

4 Likes

What’s the hype with this seeds?

3 Likes