Tony Greens Tortured Beans

@Tonygreen have you seen any early finishing phenos of Sherbikerbubble? I have 2 going @46 days. My photos were funky, didn’t show much. I’ll try tomorrow again. They’re both super frosty. Have been for a bit. Trichs are almost all opaque, with just a few heads ambering up as of today.
46 days now, and I can’t imagine going over 56 days. I’m not rushing them, but should I expect a last minute boost? Buds swelling. Could I have done something with nutes or adds to cause this? Not super worried, just curious. If I didn’t have a calendar I would be getting my strings tight for hanging.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen one that fast!

2 Likes

I’ll get good pics tomorrow. Appreciate your input.

3 Likes

Awesome comparison, and especially at the end tho. I think the reason people don’t outcross IBL’s is because there’s not many breeders with true IBL’s out there. And I’m talking hype/mainstream breeders, because it’s usually the smaller breeders actually doing the legwork—or so it seems—and some have some true IBL’s I now want to outcross so thank you :joy: :pray:

6 Likes

After topping she didn’t seem to lose pace, starting to branch out and fill up her space!

8 Likes

Maybe???
Too much “K” can cause an early finish with diminished yeilds.
If you get a good swell that is usually not the case.
If your swell was minimal or mediocre I would think it was “K” related.
The buds will usually look pretty frosty when this happens.
You may get some leaf curl/cupping too.

5 Likes

I’ll get some decent pics later.

2 Likes

These might show something. As far as PK boosters, KoolBloom liquid and powder. In moderation
, not after week 5. Lowers are about the same.

19 Likes

Keeper RIL at 3.5 weeks. Starting to roll out that deep gluey funk now. God I love this plant.

26 Likes

Lol what is this toaster oven drying of which you speak.
@crownpoodle those are fire looking buds!

4 Likes

Bubblehead pheno of gg4ril looking very bubblehead-y

Very frosty and very very sticky

mid wk7

16 Likes

No toaster anything here. Drying room has consistent rh and temp. 7-10 hanging, depending. Then into 1/2 gallon jars to cure.

3 Likes

I gotta say @Tonygreen, this plant of yours I have going smells great!!! Fully seeded btw…:grin:. I’ma gunna have to f2 the beans before I send them off to you though…it’s a small plant…gotta use the long game :wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

We all got together for a private Cannabis Cup event.
@Tonygreen brought out a bunch of his most recent work for us to try out and give him some feedback.
Well one batch was waay too wet to smoke, so we figured the toaster oven may help…LOL
We were all at a park.
The stuff was pretty dam good even out of the toaster oven.
I could not remember what the exact name was, so I called it toasted bubble.
I now know it was toasted sour diesel. :rofl:

24 Likes

Dbj will have her this year nice and cured, come get high like you used to ha

8 Likes

Sowah G at Day 58, she’s going to 70 at least.

31 Likes

oh my those are sure purdy!!!

6 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone I’ve read under your other handle for many years over at the Mag as a lurker! I keep one of Tony’s plants in pretty much every grow now because they haven’t disappointed me yet! Nothing last round because it was all sativa-doms and I didn’t have that AfroBub yet with the Power Malawi in it, but I’ve got a G-Unit fem (Tony said these got the reversed domehead BX5 pollen if I’m remembering right) about to go to flower next and then some Big Don coming up behind them and more G-Unit fems to go after that! Might crack a couple of the NL5 or Old Dirty Bubble just because they’re here in front of me out of the fridge, it’s very tempting!

12 Likes

You guys can see how the gb/ril lets the donor terp profiles shine while adding amazing structure, branching, and growth pattern; not to mention resin multiplications… these are a go. Not near as many as the sour b drop tho :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Flavor Pack headliner :dash::dash::dash:

33 Likes

of chem bub first orange hairs. 4 weeks in
frosty
pine tar gush the same.

26 Likes