Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Jjnyc schizo rocket fuel eye bigger, karmas tingling confusion with way more body. Jjs no body all head.

6 Likes

15 Likes

RIL finishing wk9

20 Likes

Got the gluetini spreading out and going to 12/12

18 Likes

Beef it is then, let the look begin, thank you T! @Tonygreen

3 Likes

@Tonygreen

GLG has the beef and og, but only do cash in envelope, i dont do that.

Anywhere i can get them pay by card???

Thanks

Found all strains you listed sir…all are avialable…WHICH ONE PLEASE, only doing one, you pick it. Dont name 4, GIVE ME ONE PLEASE

:sunglasses: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :sunglasses: @Tonygreen

2 Likes

Hey Jet. Supremeseedbank.com

2 Likes

They have the beef!! Lol

2 Likes

Sherbikerbubble. No smoke report, but it’s good. Two phenos. One short with rounded buds. One taller with dunce cap buds. Trim is for me.

20 Likes

I think they’ll take a money order too, if that makes any difference.

3 Likes

i found a nice j unit. the sour note is a plain 0% yogurt smell. a heavy lime citrus smell mixes in right behind and adds a bit of sweetness. the high is very nice. introspective and thought provoking. it isn’t no body, but it is less ‘i can’t feel anything’ and more, ‘i forgot my body’
she has long lasting effects as well. a 6 hour high was common for me even after a few weeks.

8 Likes

Gluetini, day 21 of flower.

24 Likes

I jusr love that perspective with the cover crop. Really makes that frost pop. That’s photo of the month stuff to me.

7 Likes

It does look amazing.
One Love!

6 Likes

My first GG#4 RIL

9 weeks of 12/12 today.(above)

This second lady is a week behind at 8 weeks 12/12 today.

Can Tony or anyone else that ran these tell me. Should I hold out for any more of a late push from the 9 week lady. It’s got time based on the trics, just clouding up now.

I see the taco leaves and burning tips, think I feed them a little to hot last week.

24 Likes

Ya dude some will run 70-77, overall slightly longer flower than the gg4

11 Likes

Damn thank you, that means a lot. I do agree though this cover crop (I believe it’s Cannaisseur the brand) I bought from Amazon of all places and the germination rate is off the charts I’m absolutely loving it. I don’t use nearly as much seed because if the great germination rate , almost out of nowhere it’ll get overgrown and start becoming an issue—more annoying than an issue…but nonetheless I can say I’ll be using this brand for awhile.

Oh and also the Gluetini is just that caked up in frost too. Its absolutely wild for day 21.

7 Likes

Thank you!! And thank you @Tonygreen for the :fire::fire: genetics

6 Likes

End of Day 71 for Sowah Grapefruit, lightest pot in the tent, I exclaimed out loud “she drinking!” so we’ll be going another week on this one:

36 Likes

That surprises me also finding one or two that are thirsty still kickin it. I’m positive I had one last grow drank for almost 2 weeks more than everyone else .

Great looking buds bet she’ll be tasty I’d just opened some white grapefruit with few months cure definitely enjoying it . Straight up grapefruit taste and smell.
Good luck with getting her to the finish line.

10 Likes