Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Purchased my first pack of Tony Green’s.

Picked up some Ol’ Dirty Bubble from DCSE during the 420 sale.
Advertised as ‘6 feminized seeds’, but I got 13! Wow!

Does this cross use the reversed ‘dome top’ bx5 Gorilla Bubble I’ve read about?

I will find a way to squeeze 1 or 2 of these into my outdoor season, for sure.

Got a freebie pack of Chem91 x Sour Bubble as well.

14 Likes

My first 2 GG RIL are almost ready.

The one in front is getting the axe tonight, it’s been in 12/12 for 80 days.

The “I tried damnit” phone thru a loupe pic of one of the lowest flowers.

The other lady is 1 week behind.

Showing prettier fade, but still throwing pistils and mainly all clear trics so far.

41 Likes

Meant to edit my previous post, not delete it, whoops.

Re: the Original Diesel in the Ol Dirty crosses, I used the search function (duh) and found the info posted earlier from @Dirt_Wizard and the man himself, Tony. Weasel it is.

7 Likes

I would say so. All 3 of my different plants of Ol’ Dirty Bubble are def domed and knuckling.

The smell is nuts. Auto repair shop stank.

6 Likes

RIL Fast Auto…

31 Likes

The benefit of the inbred nature of the RIL is she really let’s the donor terp profile express just like GB. That’s the great thing about these older genetics being refreshed with her high thc, resin production, modern structure and swell vigor!

16 Likes

RIL Fast Auto, straight glue leaner, I call her Glue Pops lol

Tremendous branching and vigor; with excellent node spacing for good air and light penetration, and a very easy trim. These are seeded so much more leafy than grown sins too!

29 Likes

Ok bro, you’ve been teasing with this long enough. Release those beans damn it. Haha.

10 Likes

Have patience brother. @Tonygreen said it would be soon. Maybe in May or June or maybe even July. Whenever he does release them im sure he will let us know. Lots of us are wanting this one.

12 Likes

@Klyphman I’ve had heavy tubes from @Tonygreen more time than not. Extra over the # of seeds. Then freebies. I get 29 in one 10 pack.
Man’s been so much help to peeps too. Grow that shit out!

13 Likes

That leaf ratio is looking good, Tony! Long stem fan leaves for autos are also killer. Can’t wait!

5 Likes

I’m glad you notice! It was hard work. Opened up into giant, well structured growers plants!

14 Likes

I don’t really pursue autos and most of the ones I have are gifts/trades or as freebies with seedbank orders.
But this is a really cool direction you have decided to go down @Tonygreen
I have to light dep all my plants in the summer in the greenhouse but I am developing a small plot further back on the property specifically for autos. The release date doesn’t align with my season here but I’ll grab some and stash them till next summer

oh… that reminds me… popped 7 seeds of Gorilla Bubble Bx2. They were in the freezer since the old seedbay days. All 7 seeds are now little babies :wink:
The one Stat Line I popped is also up and growing. I’m on my last 2 pint jars of the two bubbleheads I harvested last fall… so damn good. Sweet n Sour gas all day long.

12 Likes

GG4 RIL x Sowah

32 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::face_with_monocle::grin::grin::grin::grin:

RIL Fast auto, 2 outdoor crops inb4 and fuck October!

17 Likes

Off work this week to do mail. Check the link in my IG bio for deets :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes

Og chem bub a week out or so

31 Likes

GG4RIL on day 1 of week 8. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

45 Likes

Oh my!! That looks FIRE FIRE FIRE!

9 Likes