Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Smoking on a barely dry sample bud of Sowah Grapefruit: effects are straight to the head and shoulders, deflating in that power down way but the head is clear and up, no heart jitters like my usual C99 or African hybrids. In the grinder the immediate nose is real beefy hard Genoa salami in your lunchbox, then chemmy diesel notes and some candied orange peel. Flavor in the pipe is more GG4/GB chocolate diesel but with some brighter notes/less heavy earthiness and maybe more chem than funk, there’s a little orange in my nose afterwards.

One pipe has me pretty settled, birds chirping a little sharper but things are a little distant and hazy, eyes definitely at half mast and the bottom lip out grin. Pretty good stuff, Tony! Your shit smokes better right out of the dry tent than anyone else’s I’ve tried so far except for maybe the C99 from FDM.

Maybe she was born with it, maybe it’s terpinolene?

UPDATE: Two bowls in and ya girl is HIGH! Not stoned, real high, not as sativa energy as I’m used to, more like I’m starting to feel pulled up out of my seat by the scalp. Starting to get some wavy transparent tracers looking at the sky, fuck yeah

31 Likes

@DefNSmokn you know someone is a serious grower when there’s a foxfarm poster on the wall instead of a movie/chick poster :100: Friggin great

:rofl: niiice

12 Likes

I’ve got a pack of those, maybe 2. How long you let those got @Boozer ? Those look well grown from my chair.

6 Likes

ya some exceptionally nice flowers I’d say.
droolin a little over here LOL

6 Likes

I’ve got a pack of Chembub on the way! Can’t wait to pop’em. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You’re one of the realest people in the game right now @Tonygreen. You respond to most if not all of my dumb questions and top it off are respectful to a relatively new seed maker in myself. I’ll remember this one day when (hopefully) someone reaches out to me. Thanks for everything dude. We all appreciate you and the work you’re putting out!!

Can’t wait to use this Italian beef pollen and damn the arc x sb is bonkers THEN what I’m most looking forward to in the limegb. These will all be grown and not hoarded I can promise you that.

Then a little gluetini sampler just loaded with trichs goddamn!!

33 Likes

Man don’t y’all miss these old school smoke reports? Much love amigo!

17 Likes

Your reports are consistent buddy. Lots of different words but strong is usually included. Several flames :fire::fire: :fire: might be in there too. @Tonygreen you were my 1st GLG purchase. Still got a couple seeds from that batch. Thanks for persevering thru all your challenges since then.

11 Likes

I’m at 64 days from flip. Mostly cloudy no amber yet. Tent smells amazing

6 Likes

Here is my report.
Said in my best announcer’s voice…

Buy Tony Green, it’s great even out of the toaster oven. :joy:
I told this inside joke before, but it is still funny…
When the Green drops the bullshit stops!

17 Likes

Dbj will have her cured up this year!!!

5 Likes

Just popped some Ol Dirty Glue that I won here on OG. First time running TGTB. :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

🫡🫡🫡🫡 Much love amigo! We seen a few random herms (original diesel s1 mom, how sour d was made ha) just keep an eye out then the rest :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:grow like a true f1 with hybrid vigor!

8 Likes

Is there secret pollen in the Flavor Packs!?!?!!

4 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard i think Tony put out some pollen through his Ig account. I grabbed some of his sour bubble pollen last time he did it in there.

6 Likes

ahhh so that’s why I miss all the cool shit :laughing: :laughing:
I don’t do instagram or facebook where a lot of cool giveaways and sales happen.
Good score @ColForbin !!
still waiting for my 420 order to arrive… itchin for this one!!!

11 Likes

IMG_2501

IMG_2502

21 Likes

@SHSC-1 man next time I see it go down on the ig I’ll let ya know!!

5 Likes

thx for the offer :wink:
I have a huge collection of tonygreen gear… I think over 20 of his released selections so I am not hurting by any means. Out of all the breeders I support and really enjoy thier work, I think I have more packs of TG’s gear than any other breeder except for maybe bodhi and antenna.

15 Likes

Better camera, better pics.

29 Likes