Tonys Tortured Beans GG4 and GB BX5 REGS

Man i those rabbit hole. One of his packa i missed out on. Since then i just buy them on drop date… Never again. Only one i have wanted to run more is the death bubble

5 Likes

Your timing is very good for starting a grow log for Tony’s GG4. A bunch of us will soon be getting Tony’s GG4 RIL beans, after months of being tortured by the person who was supposed to ship them to us (and the Huge Ass stole them!).

I think you’ll have a full house here, but don’t worry, most of us will bring our own popcorn :popcorn:

11 Likes

I’ll pull up a chair for this one! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Out of how many?

1 Like

will follow to see how tony’s gg4 with years of work compare to the one i have. might have to get a few and do a side by side see if my “guy” actually gave me real deal gg4

2 Likes

Watching this. Excited to see Tony’s beans. Wish I would of got myself some!

2 Likes

Have a few packs myself got as freebies

3 Likes

Any more of those GG4 my friend? I’d gladly trade ya something or send some cash your way if so, missed out on the group buy sadly @wahatchi

4 Likes

Send em on this way :crazy_face:

1 Like

Give me some time to let the dust settle @TopShelfTrees1. I’ve given away way more than I purchased so far. I just dont wanna be short in the end. I will let you know if I can send some your way. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Quick germination…100%…will put these in Root Riot plugs when I wake up tomorrow

14 Likes

All of the GB Bx5s are out of their shells and looks like the GG4 is right behind :seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Down for the ride, I just planted 1 GB Bx5 2 days ago and it’s already poked through the soil.

4 Likes

Much appreciated, just thought I’d ask as I have been looking for a great GG4 , was hoping ETHOS would impress but the few I had sadly did not. Would gladly give you some $ to help reimburse your purchase. In no rush, just thought I would ask. Tbh I never expect anything for free, lots to offer in return.

2 Likes

They are SO vigorous!! @HaRdRoC

4 Likes

Most definitely @TopShelfTrees1 I will have some to share for sure

1 Like

Wow, I am surprised that ETHOS didn’t have a good representation. I have heard great things about him and his strains.

3 Likes

I might have popped too many seed considering the space I have. :eyes: lol I was drunk and excited. No worries. I have a cpl buddies wanting plants lolol…every single one has sprouted 100% germination from 2 different strains @Tonygreen you are the man, sir

5 Likes

Looks good! I’m tempted to grab a pack of his pine tar gush x sowahh for the future. His gear looks very solid :+1::+1:

4 Likes

You should. That crosses genetics are insane. When I have the money I’m going to get every cross lolol

3 Likes