Tonys Tortured Beans GG4 and GB BX5 REGS

GG4 up top and GB BX5 on the bottom…I have been wanting to pop some Gorilla Bubble beans for years. I am so excited for these…as if the GG4 is an afterthought lol🤣

15 Likes

Well I would like to follow along too. I have the GB BX2 so I’m guessing yours is the earlier version. They should be good.

2 Likes

psst low feed high micros heavy calcium. When your feeding heavy calcium and they are still wanting more thats the ones to watch.

5 Likes

I believe the BX5s were released recently, @MBVapester

2 Likes

Appreciate that! @corgitron

1 Like

Yea and the BX1 in the pic would be the oldest.

2 Likes

I haven’t run any of my Bx1s, really looking forward to checking those out too. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Definitely following along with great enthusiasm as these are both high atop my list

2 Likes

Yeah :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:!

13 Likes

So…I let them get way too long when germinating…soooo…I have some small plant stakes in the mail 'cause they are way too stretchy :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

If need be I will pop a few more GG4…and I dont have any more GBbx5s but if need be I DO have GB bx4s

3 Likes

Straws0 or coffee stirrers from a gas station work good.
If you top after the first full leaf set they’ll stiffen up too.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Mixed 'em up. I have no clue what’s what but theres def gg4 and GB in there lol…the top pick were top ped about a week ago as thwyvwent into flower. Bottom pic is still in veg

3 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

Was gifted some seeds from him some time ago- If you want to see some of his genetics go to Internationmal Cannagraphic Mag - fourm) this is were he show cases his genetics !!!

3 Likes

Flowering tent is filling up. The 2 showing flowers are a week or 2 older than the rest. Tossed one male. :seedling::seedling::seedling:

11 Likes

Sorry camera is jacked up…

13 Likes

Here they gooo

9 Likes

With a little bit of frost starting

16 Likes