Too Many Choices for Next Run

I’m jealous because I can’t grow any legally lol. Too be fair you don’t really get into serious trouble here in the UK depending on the scale. Some parts of the North East just take away the plants and issue a warning if your growing 9 or less. If/when we can legally grow I’ll have a tree in my back garden :+1:

4 Likes

I can’t wait for that day. And when it comes we will be some of the most valuable people to the market imo mate.

4 Likes

As Delboy says “this time next year we’ll be millionaires” :laughing:

3 Likes

You may be. I would have come up with some next whimsical idea and pissed another 15 grand up the wall… without even drinking :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if you broke even but I can say you have helped and made a good few people happy with the builds you did. Me especially. :+1:

3 Likes

Whose going to know beside you and maybe family members I’d say “F” it and do what you want! Ru registered or anything like that to where they check upon you at times?

2 Likes

I dunno yet. Will have to wait and see…

1 Like

59 :sunglasses: . . . . . . . .

2 Likes

yes sir. and it’s all OG’s fault. :thumbsup:

since i’m a dirty hippy bachelor and my shower is vacant about 6 days a week, i’ve considered putting in two 12x12 seedling pots on a 12/12 cycle…sex & sniff’em, select 6 best of 288 plants. :astonished: …do this over winter so I’ll have my 6 bestest, most-perfect plants for the real outdoor '19 grow.

but that’s a bit much even for me :upside_down: :shower:

:thinking: my bathroom would smell fucking amazing though…hmmm.

it would be quite a thing, really… like the antichrist to a pink & frilly ladies bathroom with fuzzy things.

:evergreen_tree: i think i’m convinced

4 Likes

I got things all set up for my next run yesterday. Moved my tent to a better location, replaced the faulty electrical socket with a new one, mixed up a batch of super soil and filled my fabric pots, wiped down the inside of my tent (to get residual pollen out from last grow), setup the timer for 18/6. Ready to rock.

When that was done I realized it is time to shit or get off the pot. I’ll am germinating:

CBDream (1 fem)
Pineapple Express (2 reg)
CBDream x Critical Kush F1 (4 reg)
Northernberry (2 reg)
Cali-O x Durban (2 reg)

Most males (and inferior females) will be culled, but I am hoping for at least one CBDream x CK male to cross back to the “pure” CBDream female.

3 Likes

Most of the beans have popped already! This is one of my favourite parts of a grow, seeing the life spring forth into this world.

1 Like