TopicalWave's Hazey Hybrids

I was planning to update this but I am very sick and cant take pictures now. Hopefully im better soon.

3 Likes

Stay safe and feel better!

1 Like

Get well soon, gonna keep a eye on you.

6 Likes

Hey so I am still sick, but I dragged myself down to water the plants and snapped a few pics with my phone while I was down there. I am embarrassed about the mess in my tent… I was planning to clean it but I don’t have the strength now.

The Mindblower Haze ( Paki/Thai x THH ) is definitely showing more NLD traits at this point. It also seems to attract the nasty thrips I have kicking around. Neem oil treatment soon.

The BB x Haze from Mike at Peakseeds seems to be showing more BB traits than haze traits at this point. The wrinkly-looking leaves I think are a BB trait.

Anyways hope everyone is well!

11 Likes

I’d be happy to Donate… Any left?

1 Like

Hope that you feel better soon, my friend :+1:t4: :pray:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

So things are going well… starting to see some preflowers. Low and behoeld both of the Blueberry x Haze from Peakseeds were male. Its almost just as well to be honest. The difference in structure between the 2 is vast. I though as they were both Haze they would be similar but nope!

Last known video of the BB x Hazes shining their precious precious balls before they got chucked in the gutter

Anyways I had a little issue with bugs and thrips but a dose of Neem seems to have taken care of that. I was just able to water them sporadically with tapwater but they seem healthy enough… Especially the new growth. The Mindblower Haze has a musky stem rub with one showing some citrus notes.

I will be taking cuts in the next week as well as a transplant before getting ready for flower.

Hoping for some Pretty Ladies…

9 Likes

Not the way Chemdog does it… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

dog balls

Sorry…
Cheers
G

8 Likes

Hello hello… I hope everyone is doing well.

I took Luna for her last trip to the dog park for what could be a while. She had some fun with a pack of Great Danes. She has a developmental issue in her knee that need fixing and is going in for surgery bright and early tomorrow morning… the surgery only has about a 70% chance of working and 30% chance she will be back to where she is in 6 months. :confused: Its not an expense I can afford really right now but I know I would regret it later and I love her so much…

Cuts have been taken and we are down to two. Mindblower Haze 1 and Mindblower Haze 3. They have been transplanted and hit with a dose of Microbial Mass my grow shop gave me… I think they are just about ready for liftoff. I am debating between using the stakes I have in or putting in a trellis… I haven’t decided yet but I will have to soon. Thoughts anyone?

That package is something special from my OG Secret Santa… I’m so excited to open it! Its heavy…

10 Likes

hoping for the best with the surgery! glad you and the plants are doing well :yum:

3 Likes

Net is up, soil is happenin.

1st week on, we be flowerin.

9 Likes

How did I miss this one? Killer selections.

Too bad about the BB x Haze. :heart: PSBC.

1 Like

The suspense is killing me! What was in the secret Santa box!

1 Like

I got spoiled. Infused maple syrup as well as some topical body butter and MCT oil. 2 fat bags of Sherbert x Irene Kush and Peach Puree 2:1. A variety of smoking stuff. Hoku Syrian V! and PCK seeds.

10 Likes

Is that an E-Nano ? How do you like it ? Was thinking about getting a log vape.

3 Likes

I love my E Nano so much. To me vaping is better done as a solo venture… if I am with people I usually smoke joints. Its honestly the perefect table vape IMO. Doesnt look like a spaceship like the Volcano and you can get huge clouds off of like .05 g. Get the adaptor with it and you can run it through glass. I have had mine for almost 7 years now I think and it has been on most of that time. No issues at all because it is a very simple ceramic heater. I consume 80% of my cannabis through the E Nano I would guess.

I got rid of my Volcano for one and I don’t have any regrets. The crinkly Volcano bags drive me nuts.

6 Likes

I had never heard of this Hoku Seed Co, but I’m curious about anything with Real Seeds Co Syrian in it right now.

They sell BaOx x Syrian… I think I have a crush on them. :joy:

10 Likes

@TopicalWave

1 Like

Yeah as soon as I was given these I started making plans for them… shoutout to @NorthNorthNugs!

6 Likes

Really cool. I’ll be popping in to see what comes out of them. Should be pretty interesting!

4 Likes