TopicalWave's Hazey Hybrids

Im not really sure how often to update this but the screen is filling out fast! Also have a successful clone of MB3 which is always nice to see. MB3 has a very hazey and musky stemrub… sharp to the nostrils. MB1 is a little less stong on the haze smells but some citrus coming through I think. They are extremely vigorous (as expected as these are two inbred lines).

9 Likes

Looking great @TopicalWave :grinning: another week and the whole net is gonna be filled up.

I hope Luna is doing ok too, give her a big hug from OTUG :hugs:

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground She appreciated the hug! I gave her an extra good one for you. She is doing OK. Kindbof out of it from the combination of anti inflammatory, pain killers, and doggy Xanax. I had to get the Xanax for her because she was just getting too crazy from pent up energy… she is used to at least 2 good walks a day.

The surgery revealed some diseased cartilage tissue that they couldn’t get at via the arthroscopic procedure they were doing and figure it’s better not to open the knee up to get at it. Which sucks. But it shoukd provide her some relief and I can sleep east knowing I have done whatever I can to give her the best life I could. The long term prognosis is that she wil still get early onset arthritis but thus surgery may have bought her an extra 2-5 years. Or it may have done nothing. I’ll see. Anyways she gave me a lick after I hugged her that I assume was for you @Oldtimerunderground. :stuck_out_tongue: :dog:

15 Likes

That post brought a tear to my eye, but also put a huge smile on my face :grin: Wishing her the healthiest and happiest recovery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and tell I said thank you for the kisses!! :kissing_heart:

And thank you for the letter!! :pray::smiley:
The handwritten note was a nice touch :ok_hand: looking forward to growing those seeds too, smoking on some purple satellite that my friend gifted me right now :crazy_face: best way to start the day.

3 Likes

Please allow me to tell a story…Nah
This shit is a game changer for dog arthritis, hip soreness from arthritis.
I’m 60, 27 dogs in my lifetime, 15 born and 27 died in my arms.
You do everything you can. Some shit is cockamamie, this is not.
Simple…BRAGGS Cider Vinegar, that’s it, find the way using there product to get it into your dogs diet and it will bring your baby great benefits.
FROM Google >>>>> The pectin, acetic acid, and malic acid in apple cider vinegar help absorb toxins and flush them out of the body. When consumed, apple cider vinegar reduces the pain and stiffness of arthritis by dissolving the acid crystals that build up in the joints.

Good Read >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Dogs | BeChewy

Oh and Braggs is second to none. Products

2 Likes

Hey OGs!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holidays however you choose to celebrate them. Some people may not be able to see their friends and families this year… I have a few friends in isolation because of positive COVID tests right now and we did a virtual dinner party which was fun. Anyways treasure the ones you hold dear and do the best you can with the cards your given!

The Mindblowers ae looking nice and ready to be let loose from the net. Onward and upward as they say.

Stem rubs are musky, hazey, and creosote? Really really nice.

Happy Holidays!

13 Likes

Hold your loved ones tight for me this holiday season… I just came down with COVID. Just sniffles for now. I am missing my family right now. I had a bunch of plans over the holidays that I have to cancel now. Stay safe OGs.

7 Likes

@TopicalWave I am really sorry to hear that, and hope you and your friends get well soon. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from your OG family :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well I have some very nice SSH x Red Congo gifted from a great friend to smoke on and a letter arrived today from @Boozer containing some of Tony Greens Sowah Grapefruit. So its not all bad. :santa:

6 Likes

Hope you feel better! And that Luna is healing well!

Happy Christmas! That sshxred congo is great!

2 Likes

Hi does anyone know how to change back to the mobile version of the site on a phone? I pressed a button and now my phone defaults to the webpage version.

1 Like

Off we go… some really nice stretch filling out the net. Mindblower 3 (right) seems to be more vigorous or at least took the transplant better and is lagging a little but behind. I am 3 weeks into a 11/13 light cycle now. I think next week I will give them a little topdress of some worm castings and gaia green bloom. I am hoping the Mindblower 1 stretch more to catch up to her sister. Other than that I couldnt ask for better healthier plants. They have been a joy to grow so far… I had heard hazes and haze hybrids could be finicky to grow but so far I havent seen any of that. Perhaps that applies more to pure inbred haze lines rather than f1 haze hybrids.

13 Likes

By the way, it was also -44C (-49F) last night making my city the second coldest place on earth.

My poor Mindblower haze dealing with 13C in the tent last night…

5 Likes

My god man! What part of the country are you in?

2 Likes

Northern Alberta area! I feel bad for the sativas Im growing. I don’t think they are used to the cold temp swing at night.

3 Likes

I picked up Syrian V from hoku, so one of these days I’ll be growing it and looking for a good high thcv mom!

6 Likes

Oh super exciting. I am going to hunt the Syrian V next after the Mindblower Hazes are finished. You may get a sneak peak of the action if you haven’t popped them by then.

3 Likes

These ladies are definitely stretching their legs! Just over four weeks since flipping to 11/13. I am really happy how they have filled out the tent, but I am starting to run out of space and only have another 6 inches of height or so before measures have to be taken. I would be happy if they started bulking out a bit rather than reaching toward the light more, but only time will tell. Mindblower 1 (Left) has an extremely musky stinky stem rub still while the Mindblower 3 (Right) is much more subtle hazey, botanical herb smells.

I have a really good feeling about these.

EDIT as an aside does anyone know what happens to letters sent to the US that are overweight? Return to sender? Some people I sent seeds to a long time ago haven’t received them and Im hoping they don’t get destroyed.

10 Likes

Wonderful! I’ll be growing their BaOx x Syrian first, but watching your grow closely for insights. :v:

3 Likes

I found an old branch of seeded Zacatecas Tribute that had been drying for 4 months. I forgot how frosty it was even fully seeded. I wish I sampled it but it has too many seed husks to be smokeable. Still has a wonderful fruity cedar spice scent after all this time.

9 Likes