TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I did a huge write up on Terps many years ago.
I wiped all my good info before I got banned over there so it is all gone.
This was from my ol’ buddy Madjag

Hi Shaggy,

Here’s a few more useful wheels and diagrams. It all started with perfume, wine, and coffee scents:

7 Likes

Very Very Cool! Gracias brotha :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I found this resonse from Chunkypigs very interesting.
He could be right if you think about it.

shaggyballs said:

We will soon find these are the keys to health as well as a good buzz!

Sorry shagg you’re not, terpenoids will be shown to associate with the hundred plus unnamed cannabinoids.

The difference between the type of mental effects we eat from, Kush to Haze is from those chemicals not the terps.

The terps are there and they are real but they are not the secret formula they are just along for the ride but their amount is large and easy to graph.

What I’m waiting for is for someone to come along and isolate the compounds responsible for the buzz you get from OG Kush or Sour D and put that on top of generic THC.

That will change the game.

Most of the elite Genetics out there now will produce great terps of they are grown well and dried proper.

5 Likes

Did I win? Did I win?

Oh, thought this was a spin-o-palooza draw… :grin:

5 Likes

Maybe Wheel of Fortune? “Can I buy a vowel?”

2 Likes

Very interesting, still studying the whole entourage effect on myself tbh, I do know that lime stuff, almost all kushes especially bubba/OG/pink and the REAL chems ALWAYS have exceptional pain killing qualities for me, anxiety becomes a distant memory and I just function better plus I’m happier. EVERYTIME! Lemon:lime always agrees with me well. And the DIGGITY DANKEST indica stuff out there always , always works amazing and seems to last for hours and hours and hours, something about those thiols that just works, epicly for my pain/anxiety. Plus I just love those raunchy/vile terps and how they translate. I’ve pivoted my entire direction recently (you are one of few who know) towards skunks as well as my usual kushes/chems/sours as I’ve really started to correlate pain relief/happiness etc. with these strains, and after 10?years of basically writing off sativas I’ve started to delve back into those as well, looking for what works for me as I’ve noticed I need a few good sativas or at least leaners in my life.

7 Likes

I found this while going over some of my old threads…
Thought you boys may be interested.

Kevin Jodrey was a DEA agent! Drug interdiction agent in the Caribbean region among other places (he admits this).

In fact he was a US Coast Guard who admits that he was turned onto the huge profits of cannabis by Canadian smugglers while doing a joint interdiction operation with the DEA.

Any thoughts…

4 Likes

I knew he was something like this, I remember talking about it with a bunch of old industry heads, we were discussing him and Sam and their jaded histories.

2 Likes

just ask Kevin…start him up, he’s going on an on and on and on …forever. According to him, smartest man on Earth…Would take him 12 minutes to describe a pebble…

6 Likes

Asked about sweet tooth once…… learned this the hard way

2 Likes

fuk that’s funny right there :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@FattyRoots found this old pic from one of our last times together. Me and P , you can see the sign on the DJ table for Trilateral (my old production company)
#throwback #P #RestinParadise #RestinP

5 Likes

not dissing him, but just cannot listen to him, just cant. He knows his shit, he HAS been there and done it, from gorilla to large scale…

4 Likes

Kevin Jodrey, 14 DVD Set How to turn on a faucet Uncut, full version

$49.99 Available at your local grow store

DAMN…this AK is pretty damn good…lol…

6 Likes

I know, this is the common complaint about jodrey that I read on the forum… Knows his shit… such passion for the plants… but holy hell can’t listen to him for very long hehehe
Lucky guy though… interesting life he has led since leaving his DEA career. I envy guys like him and wish I was born and raised in an outdoor cannabis growing mecca like california has to offer

5 Likes

i gotta go build a tent before my Moms die from darkness…ugh!!! See y’all in about 16 hours… :poop:

6 Likes

Says the guy from B.C. :grin:

5 Likes

LOL… you do have a point there !!
I have to admit though, I have always been deeply envious of those who grew in the emerald triangle all these years/decades. If I could go back in time I would have left Canada for the hills of Humbolt county or Trinity in my early 20’s.

3 Likes

If I could go back in time I would move to BC. :wink:

4 Likes

If I could go back in time I would correct all historical injustice.

3 Likes