That is insanely big, wow :+1:
Also, preemptive “that’s what she said.”

7 Likes

Bahahaha You had that one locked and loaded! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

That’s what @Foreigner said.
Edit: I just saw you typing, so I needed a quick quip before you posted

2 Likes

It’s a Cherry Festival. I’m not sure if it’s going to end up in flower rotation as I’ve got some decisions to make. But we will see.

4 Likes

Nice! Great strain! I definitely know the feels ! I’m brutal when it comes to selection , kind of have to be when I’m popping 50-60 minimum to end up flowering out 12-18 max! Love hunting phenos though, absolutely LOVE it!

4 Likes

It definitely has some things going for it. They haven’t shown yet but will soon.

My space doesn’t allow me to make the selections I might like but I can make a few based on structure whatever.

But yeah 4:1 is pretty good I’d say.

3 Likes

Definitely, it’s half the fun. Although lately I’ve been trying to rehome my stuff that doesn’t make it as I know there’s people who would love it. But I need to get back to NGAF!!

2 Likes

Cannot get enough of the funk in here! Wow :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah. I’m going to find out what I’m going to run and what I’m not going to run and the ones I don’t choose will end up in someone else’s garden. Someone’s parents, someone’s grandparents, anyone who will appreciate them really.

4 Likes

Awesome! Love it :facepunch:t2: one woman/man’s trash is another woman/man’s treasure for sure !

5 Likes

Much better strategy than throwing them out. And besides, they’ve had a good start, have gotten past the most sensitive stages, and gives potential noobs a leg up on success. So it’s really a win win.

It’s nice to see people’s eyes light up too.

4 Likes

5samork48wi01
:+1: :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Cannagar yet? @TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

I got a pack of those. You need to flower it so I can see. Great I’m glad you see it my way. :rofl:

1 Like

Been awhile, used to go to NOTL at least once or twice a year when my mom and sister had motels in Niagara. Where’d you go for dinner? Pillar and Post had good food but it was a little too “stuffy” for me. I’m more of an Angel Inn for beer guy.

1 Like

Today is the day…. Well tonight, bet I nod off like a baby after!

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete we went to the angel Inn, I love it down there except for the tourist chaos but it’s to be expected, much worse once summer officially hits, it’s funny you mention pillar & post as my cousin married the owners daughter, and ran it for years, I used to work for them too.

4 Likes

Found these, thought I’d share as they are very well done. Forget the second pic, :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

Can’t ignore that second pic : ) yumm

2 Likes

Been looking at that one for a while, unfortunately the other I was contemplating at the time, beat it out and I’m hoping once dialed will be absolutely exceptional as I’ve only ran my keeper once. But that combo there just sounds delicious!

1 Like