TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

You are steadily keeping me motivated and moving forward with your outstanding grows man. I finally got everything clean in my room. I probably have another hour or so to reorganize all of my spacing for the 6 new buckets I’m adding to the system. I had like 4 days off this week with plans to get it all done. Surprise, surprise “some one” had other plans for your boy. :joy:

5 Likes

Glad to hear it, get to work! Looking forward too seeing you up and running again homie :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 does keep his stuff tight and orderly. I bet more than one of us could use his example.

5 Likes

Very nice I like that

2 Likes

All look excellent . Going to be incredible harvest and so much fun going through them .
Good pics

4 Likes

that’s why I always liked you coming here…u back it up…if you sit on og and call yourself a playa you have 2 …lol…Great growing young man and a credit to everything human you really are…bless you…Khalifa mints looks beautiful.!!!

4 Likes

Thanks brother, looking forward to it very much ! And then onto the elites :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Much appreciated @dracodragons means a lot! Honestly. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

whats the line up of elites going to be brotha you picked up so much new fire i forget where to start lol

2 Likes

Those look amazing!

2 Likes

Looks great! Love to see a jungle of colas.
I bet the smells are delightful already. I’d have my face at the exhaust duct just taking deep breathes :smile:

2 Likes

There goes @TopShelfTrees1 making everyone else’s grow look like beginners. Again!

All seriousness aside, man, you have Mad Skillz. Beautiful flowers man!

6 Likes

Lol I may be guilty of doing similar things :man_shrugging:t2: also may venture in the dark room many times a day :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you bro, for real. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Cannagar yet , lol ?

2 Likes

This evening I’m down, maybe this afternoon. Gonna have me sleeping on the couch all day lol, I was at my buddies yesterday, he smoked me some of his new hash rosin. I live a few blocks away and walked home I had the worst cotton mouth I can ever remember, EVER! Got home and it was like I took a damn lorazapem , nodding off talking to my buddy, couldn’t keep my eyes open. Oh, last night I shared a mac1 with 4 IMO legends in the game, all agreed it’s TOP SHELF :facepunch:t2: @Jetdro

6 Likes

And good morning brotha, and all my other friends and fam.

4 Likes

Mornin’ @TopShelfTrees1 …enjoy your Monday off!

3 Likes

Same to you ! Been a great weekend so far, chillin today, watching a crime documentary atm. Thinking about fishing though…. ALOT

3 Likes

Dang! That’s a lot of reading to catch up on in just four days! You guys keep it hopping in here!
:laughing:

3 Likes