TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Katsu Pythagorean Syrup. More @JAWS Trainwreck Meds. Jaw’s Chem 4 x Lemon Larry f2. Genus Romulan/Korean Skunk x Killer Chem.
More good choices handy and more in the mail.

6 Likes

This morning I got 6 envelopes back I clearly was way too stoned to mail as 4 I put the wrong country’s stamps on :man_facepalming:t2: and the other were insufficient, it’s funny cuz I did half, then the other half of 14 in the morning before heading to the post office…. One of those times I was clearly in the wrong state of mind, if you are waiting on something, it may be slightly postponed but they are all now reposted and headed your way, apologies :pray:t2:

10 Likes

oh yaaa do those RKSKC i got some of those and would love to see one run some of those.

very nice …

5 Likes

Ya definitely do it! those are from Classic himself AND he actually did the legwork and found the Korean Skunk himself over there in Korea. So cool! They are definitely run worthy I’ve been contemplating it myself as well. @crownpoodle @JAWS

5 Likes

Lol. I always wondered how far mail makes it in the journey before it gets turned around and sent back. Seems counter productive as fuck on the mails part!

2 Likes

Check out the first picture in the “References” section of the RayonLED site.

Those 27 Gallon totes are working so hard.

2 Likes

I’ve got more KC crosses too. Also started MB15 x Lemon Mints. Again. Determined to get them going. Should have had some done by now.

3 Likes

Like MoBilly said. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do like me some everlast too.
Life it ain’t easy some days.
But you still have to shine! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I don’t like rap but I like Everlast… :wink:

I see everybody out here doin’ for self
And they don’t give a damn on the next man
Puttin’ status and wealth over God and health
I can’t wait 'til you the next man

9 Likes

Hey bud. Sorry to see your post about Randy. Check yur messages later.

4 Likes

I used to drive 400 miles and back 2-4 times a month. Turn and burn runs. Brutal. To avoid extra driving, I mailed cash. Lots and often. Usually tracked it. “Oh shit! Why did it go there?” Once they’d go haywire, sometimes it took weeks! That was no fun. Never lost a package.

4 Likes

I used to bribe people to drive me :joy:

4 Likes

i buy my postage on pirateship.com, then i print it out and tape it to the letter/package, stamps are hard lol

2 Likes

In retrospect they were very stupid because it was never worth the risk.

1 Like

Wishing you a better day @TopShelfTrees1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning fam, thanks for the love. For real I’ve got a ton of love and respect for all you guys, thanks for being there, it means more than you could possibly know :pray:t2: I’m good, not letting life drag me down anymore. Not doing it. I’m riding this happy train as long as I possibly can.

7 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 , pics of your plant always make me feel better. Smell any cobbler yet today? Those BBs are gonna be so good. The missus asked if it’s possible to poach a bud early. Hmm…

4 Likes

Just for you brother

!
[image|375x500]
(upload://fvnFEl6qdo3HFdUHpWb6wvjaW3q.jpeg) !
[image|375x500]
(upload://nwNKofagUYkKiWbGQp4scWZ1VI3.jpeg) !
[image|375x500]
(upload://jvE9Qq0YBrcRWIQftif2t9EgpzD.jpeg) !
image|375x500

First is Soylent green frosty AF! , then some BB Soda definitely smelling like cobbler and hash, one is fading already big time! then some BBW showing her Chem-91 lineage spotting up. And then Khalifa mints god I love this plant! And last but not least a MB#15 fattening up real nice! @crownpoodle

16 Likes

Grrr lemme redo that :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

BB Soda fading up smelling like cobbler for sure

11 Likes