TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Khalifa Mints

15 Likes

BBW

12 Likes

have you smoked any of these? If so, how compare to Mac n WC ???

6 Likes

MB#15

12 Likes

twin towers Bb soda not fading whatsoever

14 Likes

Nice buds all around.
I must say I think I like the Khalifa Mints over my own offspring…LOL
Looks like the BB soda is still putting on weight.

4 Likes

@Jetdro most all are new to me except Chem-D which is an all time favourite, I have smoked Chem De La Chem too but not grown it, both are dank, greasy Chem fire! Idk I’m in love with both of those tbh so it’s gonna be a tough bar to reach but I’ve got my hopes up on a few. I’ve smoked a ton of khalifa mints, this cut. It’s straight fire, earthy, funky, greasy, sticky icky slightly menthol dank, completely unique but killer I’d put it right up there with the WC and Mac1 brother

8 Likes

There’s a few others holding their own with that khalifa mints too, the CDLC is so damn greasy it’s nuts! And the Soylent green 4 is just frosting right out and tight, thick nugs of funk

4 Likes

Yeah, Whiz is a whiz grower huh!!! Could not pay me to run his bullshit bought line .

3 Likes

I had some bud given to me of his khalifa Kush , it was good but just like any typical OG, nothing special IMO, the Oakland purple Kush I was growing at the time almost exclusively put it to shame imho.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Some beans buds there!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen how goes the OD struggle?

2 Likes

Doesnt look near done to me…

2 Likes

Day 45 still got a while, just winding down on feed ratios

3 Likes

My friend I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties Randy is going through.

4 Likes

I appreciate you @Yetigrows i truly TRULY do​:pray:t2: thank you for the kind words and your thoughts, honestly every message, thought, prayer means more than anyone could ever know, spent a lot of years alone recently in turmoil, it’s nice to know I have so many friends and people that care enough to take the time to say so. Much MUCH respect :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

The OD struggle keeps on going :joy:. Been in the field the last 3 days in full sun 80+ degrees planting! It looks like as soon as I finish planting what’s ready it’s getting cloudy and cool :flushed:. Love your updates

5 Likes

Thank you , I love that people look forward to my pics/posts etc. makes me happy and strive to be better, for real. I was thinking about you yesterday pulling weeds envisioning you with sooo many more and zero shade . But it’ll all be worth it in the end , love what you are doing and that you had the drive to do so :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Pulling weeds is the worst for my low back. Evil plants.

1 Like

Everything is the worst for my low back anymore brother, been contemplating switching to tables for that reason but I don’t wanna go back to table hydro and do the little plant thing etc. tbh I may just go half RDWC and half octopots , idk but being hunched over for 20 years has taken its toll for sure, I specifically remember never having issues when running tables but it was also 12+ years ago.

3 Likes