TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

MY Carbon Filter is definitely being completely overwhelmed atm! My Goodness it’s gloriously dank ! An amalgamation of all the best vile scents I can think of, to make an intoxicating bouquet of absolute FUNK! :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Ya the babies are crazy looking huh ? First time I was like TF? Now I got another pest? Quickly found out it was just another life stage of ladybugs. I’ve yet to see eggs personally but I know they laid them by the new generations popping up here and there. I love the idea of predator bugs to keep any and all sap/life sucking pricks out of my gardens. Idk I just wanna ensure all is well so I can start acclimating everything and preparing my mothers etc. properly .

4 Likes

Go to homedepot and grab 1500. Release the Kraken.

3 Likes

Home Depot sells em now? For real? Awesome

2 Likes

If yours doesn’t just call around the garden supply stores. You can even get them on Amazon.

I bought them last year in store for like 15.00 for 1500

4 Likes

I was looking online , I also have dealt with koppert before , we got their ulti mite, stuff was epic, worked amazing and rid us of our problem quick, pricy but well worth it. It’s only 6 clones so I’m hoping I don’t need anything tbh but I am making absolute sure before going anywhere near my cultivation area. I am pretty sure all is well but I want to be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN

4 Likes

Just use a loupe and scope the leaf . Easy to spot with only 15x .
I loupe mine only way I can really tell . They hide under the stem/ leaf line

3 Likes

Got an absolute ton of love for all of you guys, you truly have no idea, I can guarantee that this place has saved me a few times already, and turned completely shit days around, I’ve met friends I know I’ll have for life, I’ve disclosed things I never have before, ever to anyone. And I’ve listened to many of you and your stories, struggles trials and tribulations, and felt honoured to be the one these things are disclosed to. I just wanna say :pray:t2:thank you :pray:t2:to all of you, EVERY SINGLE one of you that has made me smile, turned my day around, listened to me bitch and complain and just been here with me during a couple of the undoubtably toughest years in memory . This place is a wealth of knowledge, info, :heart: love, kindness, generosity and selflessness and nowhere else does it quite like OG and all of you here. Thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart to everyone who has impacted me in a positive way or just been a true friend. :pray:t2:Thank you,:pray:t2: much love and respect always and forever :facepunch:t2:

19 Likes

Hell ya brother. Much love sent your way. Everyone in our circle is kickass!!! Glad to be part of this group. OG is a special place and a special way of life. Thank you brother!

Grundle

10 Likes

Right on brother :heart:
We got your back :+1:

7 Likes

We are all in this together, brother. :v:

11 Likes

Absolutely an amazing oasis of support for each other here!

9 Likes

Thank you .

4 Likes

this post could be written by me. going thru a funk right now. bud rot and cant find any keepers wasting time and energy with money i dont have. and a wet ass basement.
this site keeps me sane and helps me forget, <3

8 Likes

just harvested this lsd not as potent yet maybe cure will help

9 Likes

Takes 2+ weeks for the proper hit to be there : ) big and noticeable diffference in the two timescales not just in taste but hit too : )

6 Likes

Nice, Ya a cure will definitely beef it up, terp wise too. New bud is always nice , I’m looking forward to chop very much over here too, definitely in a funk atm . Glad this place helps others too. I was doing so good too, for months. Keep your head up @204medismoke :facepunch:t2: and I’m here if u need me

6 Likes

always appreciated bro. just keep the pics coming we all feel better when looking at them. well jealous but better ;p

4 Likes

Lol , well hopefully we can rectify that in the near future. :wink: always :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Good evening y’all. Been checking in all day but just got home. I saw you talking about having a bad back from pulling weeds while I was walking through Lowes. So I picked up this nifty weed “puller”

8 Likes