TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Love it, so awesome

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got a fair few irish in my family. Son/half sister both half irish. And lived up in scotland so I understand them fairly well. Fuck knows what the Welsh are saying though :joy: or them scousers :roll_eyes: I also have a half jamaican cousin and lived with a pastor and his family like 16-18 years old so understand them well too although my accent is shit :joy:

I am happy to join a conference call of absolute fuckery any time :100:

3 Likes

I’m jealous of the dad time

3 Likes

Trying to spend every moment I can, missed a lot of years. And who knows how many any of us have left, only wish I realized this long ago as well

3 Likes

That shits hilarious! :joy:

2 Likes

I make you right about the Welsh…lololol…they love sheep shagging and the English shit em for it…lmao.

1 Like

My daughter will look at a cat and say “his eyes are too close. He must be Canadian.” No idea, so don’t ask.

2 Likes

I hear they take their sheep to the edge of cliffs so they push back harder lol

3 Likes
1 Like

lololol…yeah we don’t talk about the Welsh in England to much…give our island a bad name going round nutting sheep ffs…:rofl:

and never trust a Welshman in a field with wellys on and a sheep on a dog lead smiling at you…it could get messy😳

3 Likes

Just been chatting to a Dutch bird on a fb post. She knows where akbuk Is in Turkey but thought wales was scotland :joy: yeah they ain’t from our lands :roll_eyes: lovely place but the people are just straight wrong :100:

You north or south bro?

Ran out of likes and soon be replies too but I’ll spend today’s here.

@ifish its all about the wellies and velcro gloves :joy:

4 Likes

born in Essex…resided in Wandsworth and battersea 30 yrs and now on the south coast pompey sides brother…South predominantly…Nice to meet you

2 Likes

i mean have u seen their women… its either that or the sheep. and the sheeps are less hairy.

2 Likes

@dna917 meet my brother @MCR0161 love that this thread just linked you guys up! @dna917 is an exceptional grower with a vast knowledge.

2 Likes

big happy b day to the pops. enjoy your day with him and make sure he gets a slice of cake and a fat joint :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you bro, the cake is a definite, although I shouldn’t let him pick where to eat cuz if he’s like me it’s gonna be steak n lobster …. Oh well, only have one dad, and who knows how long we’ve got, he deserves it. Cake is a given (got a sweet tooth myself) the joint…. Who knows he’s not big on it lately as he says my weed is too Insane, I’ve been giving him edibles and making him oil and sunflower CBD oil.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::scream:

3 Likes

i need to start making cbd oils for ppl and myself @ShiskaberrySavior hooked me up with some nice cannatonic before but lost the keeper and havent grown cbd since. heard u can buy isolate though and make stuff from it

3 Likes

I’m watching that Khalifa mints gear…looks really good bro…how did you come by that?

2 Likes

I have a friend who’s a high up in the legal industry in Toronto, he owns a big business and grows for Ghost Drops, as well as others. I have given him beans, cuts etc. over the years but the only one I ever brought in was his pure OG which I loved, he has been raving about this cut forever, so he sent me some bud. I was blown away and smoked those zips so fast it was unreal! I asked for more and he obliged, never got sick of it, love the buzz etc. One day he showed up with two gorgeous cuts. Barely anyone has it and he’s asked me to keep it very close. It’s just unique , fire. And I love unique.

9 Likes