TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Good morning!
Happy Birthday to dad🎉
Damn this thread moves!

3 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen and good morning! I know right, can’t keep up myself some times lol. I love the fact that we have a tight little crew of like minded individuals over here, starting to feel like family. For real👊🏻

4 Likes

would you share it with someone who promises to keep it close also cough me cough

3 Likes

got some hot dogs in the air fryer for breakfast to lazy to cook lol wish me luck

4 Likes

Story of my life…. I hate cooking. Probably why I eat like absolute shit. Lol never done a hot dog in the air fryer though, but that things a life saver, even I’ll cook in that bad boy lol

3 Likes

love mine. wings hot dogs bacon anything in it is better than oven imo !

1 Like

100% better! And faster and always perfectly evenly cooked. Thing was a game changer for me

2 Likes

I like to wrap my hotdogs in buttery crescent rolls and bake them. Dip them. :yum:

4 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm :drooling_face: pigs in a blanket! Yes please!

4 Likes

we call those weiner wraps lol love them my self but need to get the bread texture good and not burn it like i always do lol

3 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics thank you brother Jeff, from the bottom of my heart :pray:t2: you already know this but you’ve definitely got a supporter for life . Put a huge smile on my face today! Give Linda my best :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Untitled

5 Likes

Good old Drag Boat! My Otha Brotha from the Mitten

4 Likes

Whoa. Open this bad boy to like 75+ new messages. Nice. Hope I’m not too late to wish your pops a happy birthday brother!

2 Likes

An example of that. Only had been a OG member a couple weeks. My sister was about to go in for a major cancer surgery. I desperately wanted to get her some meds incase she needed it & didn’t have time to sign her up for medical card. I had just moved back to Richmond & all my old school friends don’t smoke.

So I posted about it on here, as a brand new member no-one knew, complete stranger. The next day @VAkish hit me up. Dude invited me to his home & donated a big bag of meds for my sister. Along with abunch of seeds.

So yea, I can vouch that there are some really cool folks on OG. I’ll never forget that sh!t.

13 Likes

that’s a lovely sentiment…there are some truly wonderful ppl on og that you just don’t see everyday…there is a warm feeling here…and that’s what leads ppl in…to be a member and gifted by another out of love for a common ground to a fellow human in hardship then you see why ppl steer along here.good ppl prevail in the end…:heart:

4 Likes

@Gonzo that’s fricking awesome, but not a huge surprise. I’ve been in a loose knit illness support group. There’s always butter around my crew…Fresh bud. Hash. Fresh bud, RSO and that type in another circle.
The generosity is just crazy! Tons of I’ve got one of those I’m not using. Not just recycling of hard goods. Recycling of good Mojo, JuJu, or what have you.
Sometimes it’s just time someone can offer. Or an unjudgemental ear. Ask for what 'ya need. Offer what ya got, right @TopShelfTrees1 ?
Hey @Gonzo , where you at?

7 Likes

That’s really cool @crownpoodle I’m actually trying to get abunch of Virginia locals from OG together this summer. Hopefully everyone will make some new friends, try some new strains & we can get our own little version of your crew together :+1:

4 Likes

It’s often as simple as my old coats and hoodies I put in my truck. When I see my homeless pal Mike, I give them to him. He never needs them, but knows who does. He’s usually got his guitar and amp. Detroit Mike. Rock-a-Doodle. @shag one of your old pals?

5 Likes

Definitely predominantly south brother. Absolutely a pleasure to meet you. I think we have interacted on a few posts but didn’t know you was one of ours :uk:

2 of my exes were from Kent. Well one folkestone and the other one hythe. That’s as south as I’ve got. Pompey is supposed to be lovely though. What you growing at the moment good sir?

The above is why the slow reply

4 Likes