TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Thank you same to you my friend @Hemp

2 Likes

Just found a couple OD pics from before everything started being bukkaked by people with no knowledge leaving giant males and herms outside ! Some black dosi fire, some 11 week pink Kush from a friend CE and a one off from Useful.
image|375x500](upload://jT53Onud56tNf1TPot0DCEXCcFA.jpeg)

27 Likes

A few bud progression pics in the tent also f10 and the Double Kush are just crushing it atm, AOG too. Just firing on all cylinders, yesterday was first bloom feed . A few more days to go in the stretch and after a trim the real fun will begin :wink:

13 Likes

Sneak peak of a few males in the breeding cab getting ready to pop! These are both AOG , and a small surprise female lurking below awaiting a dusting.

16 Likes

And an epic 4/20 gift from a very old friend

20 Likes

:thinking:
Ummm… Things that nobody else would ever consider just pops into your head all the time, right? lol

1 Like

Niiiice, Raw blacks and Smoking browns are my favs! Great gift

2 Likes

Blacks have been my go to for a long time. I usually buy them and clips 10 at a time and get a couple weeks. This will definitely lengthen that this time. I thought it was incredibly thoughtful and kind.

4 Likes

Nice that’s awesome, solid papes for sure. I didn’t use Raws for a few years cause the glue sucked but they’re definitely on point nowadays. The owner/creator seems super chill too!

3 Likes

Some GOJI x DLA 5 from brother @Vagabond_Windy took a dip and are now in PT

14 Likes

AOG xMT still stretching but absolutely overpowering everything in here with this skunky sort of plasticine smell. Very unique

14 Likes

Double Kush , Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride and Ancient OG x Mountain Temple stretching and building away. The double Kush smells identical to some good old bubba, but is one helluva plant to clone. Finally got a couple to take I was getting worried. Everything else was simple. Those were far from it!

22 Likes

Lush an beautiful as ever can’t wait to see them in full flower :grin:

3 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens thank you. I’m very much looking forward to it as well. Seems like forever since my last harvest lol

4 Likes

Interesting, are you making beans of the AOG pure too?

2 Likes

Instead of truffel pigs there are bud pigs, constantly sniffing and digging from bud :smile:

3 Likes

Yezzir! But this MT is super special. And this is one of many tests we have going as we truly believe he is completely transparent. First time both my mentor and I have ever seen it . Further testing is needed but it’s looking like it really is. If so more than an absolute gem Imo . I will be making AOG F2’s though as well at some point.

9 Likes

Haha! Bud pigs. “Go find papa that gold pinky!” Lmmfao

4 Likes

Outstanding grow TopShelf!

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Much appreciated

1 Like