TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I’ve got an almost 15 year old pug named Marty who pretty much just sleeps all day but goes for walks when he feels like it.
This is him hanging out at his favorite right now

16 Likes

What a great picture @CanuckistanPete he’s awesome!

3 Likes

Lol this is Charlii so often it’s hilarious ! Sleeping on my lap, up against my leg, up against my foot, in my arms, sleeping in her bed, on the love seat , sleeping where the sun hits the carpet :joy: what a life!

3 Likes

When you’re a dog…every day is the best day ever!

5 Likes

Realtalk :facepunch:t2:

For real though, that picture is like picture in a frame worthy, I really like it a lot. Looks very happy too.

5 Likes

Welcome Marty!

4 Likes

Good Morning @TopShelfTrees1 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Have you tried this… @blowdout2269
Here’s a morning chuckle that may prevent your pumpkins from being chewed-on

10 Likes

Good morning my friends! Hope everyone is having an amazing morning and has an even better day! @MissinBissin :nauseated_face: now there’s a pumpkin that’s sure to keep kids and parents away…. Well MOST :wink: lol who comes up with this shit!

5 Likes

That’s a good one. Morning @TopShelfTrees1 .

2 Likes

IMG_4806
Figured I’d throw this up for anyone that needs it as I’ve sent it to 4-5 people already.

8 Likes

Yep, my young plants aren’t happy, but that’s all I can do for now. Haha

2 Likes

Hello, Is this chart for flower or veg VPD? Also is it leaf temp?

1 Like

Haha it happens bro, they’ll be fine, I have been having Veg room issues myself this run, nothing is ever happy it seems.

1 Like

At the bottom there’s a colour legend so it can be used for Veg or flower, that’s why I like this one it’s very thorough and precise. As far as temp I’m not 100% but I think it’s general room temps @Loggershands

1 Like

Should be leaf temps on the VPD chart, no? That’s when really monitoring VPD becomes impossible for us home growers. Haha Those sensors and whatnot are neat the commercial grows have.

2 Likes

Aha, I missed that! This probably explains why my flower tent is looking shabby :rofl::rofl: 60%-70% RH and 19-21 degrees….I need a bigger exhaust and a heater!

2 Likes

Ya @PatHealy is right, it’s leaf temp I checked to be sure. I love my sensors etc. but since moving and downsizing my grow considerably in finding it tough to get IN THE ZONE, I have this Niwa sensor I need to try actually as it has VPD on it as well. What I really need is a master controller that runs my lights and dims etc. when needed, and can be used to really tweak things but I have a few different lights and no 1 sensor will run them all unfortunately

1 Like

The commercial grows have those camera type sensor deals that monitor the real time leaf temps in the grow and calculate everything. Wild stuff. I’d be happy with a mini split and some tents. Haha

2 Likes

Ya it’s pretty epic for sure. A lot of them are utilizing racking/shelving now as well and going way up as well as out, it’s insane the numbers some of them put down, but when everything is monitored, sensed and can tell you immediately if/when there is a problem it really takes the learning curve out , plus most of us can’t afford anything nesr that either. One day I hope to have it 80% automated or so

3 Likes