TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I’m good only 2 more heavy items , one old motorcycle and one old bud smoker , then rest will be easy :100:

1 Like

Yeah, you should be careful bud

1 Like

Whoever takes that freaking dumpster is bringing it STRAIGHT TO THEIR HOUSE! @Jetdro YOINK!

1 Like

Is there an App where you can pay insured people to come move heavy stuff for you at a reasonable price. Or is break your beak & “Moving company” still the only options in 2023.

For someone that has a spinal cord injury. My back is the only thing that is fine. :rofl:
Classic shit.

2 Likes

Probably should be, get rich quick idea?

1 Like

3 working tvs a dozen or more lights maybe 20 bulbs nice E/T center , compressor , 8 8 site Water Farm hydro setups all pumps n related shit too , 4or5 small flours I use to use for seedlings n cuts , 3 EZcloners , pumps , 100s of feet of hose for the hydro setup , 6 old tents complete, , at least a dozen huge air cooled Hps hoods n ducting , and I’m just getting started

3 Likes

My god I might come get it myself

4 Likes

Why didn’t you put those on facebook marketplace or another site. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:
Next time tell me. I will post them for you in your area. I’m a marketing genius.

3 Likes

Gonna start crying :sob:

2 Likes

I Already am @ShiskaberrySavior

3 Likes

I may need you one day in the near future. I have so much shit I wanna get rid of but I’m a cheap bastard and I’m not tossing stuff I paid good money for AND is still highly useful.

1 Like

Man that a lot of stuff going to the dump. 6 complete tents… my heart. :joy:

1 Like

I charge 25%.

God I hate being out of likes! No joke I’d give you a percentage even though I know you’re probs kidding.

So you’re a fellow pack rat? Lol
I prefer to all it “a collector of treasures” :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not kidding. I get the best price. That is the commish.

1 Like

Most definitely @blowdout2269 , I like that one :thinking:

2 Likes

@ColeLennon we gotta go find jet’s dumpster, we’ll go 50/50 :wink:

5 Likes

pay to toss coin.

1 Like