TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

If you don’t get some traction with them soon, get on their Instagram page and start telling the story there, bet they respond then.

5 Likes

Yezzir! And we’ll throw up a page here too letting everyone know. We’ll get this figured out or give them one helluva hard time and loss of business and potential business if so. The power of social media can be overwhelming but in this instance…. Perfect

4 Likes

They start to de-rate the life expectancy of the LED driver if the case temperature gets above 70C ( 160F). I like to keep mine below 50C.

(Ref. Mean Well specifications)

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I see! I did ride the lights at full blast, a lot, i’m not sure if the drivers went up that hot, but they were hot! the plastic case thingy literally melted, so it’s probably the drivers that need replacing, i see they are about $60 each that’s not that bad

Spider farmer is a made in china, cheap amazon type brand, i was never expecting long lasting sturdy quality device or customer service to exist so maybe next round, i’ll just change the drivers. would be under $400 to do. sounds easier than making a phone call!

3 Likes

One of those cheap IR gun type thermometers are handy to have around…
Mine gets used mostly for checking leaf temperatures these days but I also keep an eye on the driver temps occasionally.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Thanks for the help and info @Gpaw much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Alright alright i have to retract what i said about my spider farmer SF4000 from 2020, they still are putting out close to 100% of their original light intensity

I got a email back from spider farmer second time i tried reaching 'em they asked me to send 'em a video, while trying to do that i realized the diode pattern on the newer model (my 4th light) is different, and i was comparing the dense pattern to the "regular patter of the other one, my mistake, sorry spider farmer! i’m just a idiot your lights are great!

6 Likes

Talked to my buddy about that sour cut and he said that everyone and their brother is running all the latest and greatest. He said that he’s glad to be rid of it lol! Times are changing and everyone there wants a picture worthy room and not “Sour/Skittles clusterfucked looking rooms” as he put it. Still waiting on a couple more who always kept it around, so fingers crossed!

Hope all is well

3 Likes

I’m good brother. Hope you are as well. Haha everyone wants picture perfect, frost af buds now. I get it, but some of us miss that old school goodness. This is the RKS story again but with the SOWAH lol. I’ve definitely got my fingers crossed. Hope your prep is going great, went and did a little myself actually the other day. Miss being out in nature, guerilla style lol. Appreciate everything very much @THRESH

3 Likes

Hey brother. Can you make with some pictures so I can stack mine up against how yerns are doin?

5 Likes

Yea get him going. He naps with leaves on his head. A true green hand.

5 Likes

On it, my bad brother. Lol @Hemp ypu are correct haha

3 Likes

Day 37F these ladies are all firing on all cylinders now!

38 Likes

These are day 40F , frost is starting to explode, and check out that leaf bud! It’s a legit little nug! The density on some of these especially the Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride (the smells are heavenly, like a tropical fruit smoothie with a dank background that just overwhelms you. Another example of exceptional freebies from DBJ and the Bad Dawg crew @Great_lakes_Genetics im on a mission to find more Mg xRAB as I must explore this further. The ancient Og x Mountain Temple have these mountainous colas that seem to pack on huge weight day by day, a bit later on the frost but these are gonna be quite the colas! And the bubba are just moving along exactly as expected. I have high hopes for several of these beauties. And clones of almost everything as well

35 Likes

Very nice my friend. Great Lakes has great deals. The mail in money order is something I haven’t done. I like the card payments.

2 Likes

Better shot of the leaf nug. Mind the taco, others are not showing signs so it may be genetic. We’ll see

28 Likes

Ho Lee!
And I thought MY tent was full. You got it going on my friend!

6 Likes

I got some good stuff from Chitown last week. Got some new stuff coming from DC. I have been looking at North Atlantic seed company.

1 Like

Is that a bud coming out of the center of that leaf?

2 Likes

It is packed. Nice job

1 Like