TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I was super skeptical at first too. Held off for a year or so before ordering. Since it’s been one of my go tos if not my absolute go to . And Drag Boat always hooks it up . The freebies are as good as the damn paid packs at times lol. If you ever wanna give it a go I’ll walk you through it. I’ve sent beacoup bucks. Not a single issue

3 Likes

Yezzir it is! Epic isn’t it

4 Likes

Thanks with that. That’s the problem sometimes. Not knowing how.

3 Likes

Only the second time I have ever seen it. Cooler than the other side of the pillow, right there.

3 Likes

Party over here. Yea

3 Likes

Things are looking Amazing, keep up the growing expertise!

4 Likes

Same here. I’ve seen it once before on an Afghan #1 like 11 years ago. I’m keeping her around just for that reason regardless of finishing results. That earned her her spot in the big tent for now anyway lol

4 Likes

Got some more Copa beans coming.

3 Likes

I Also recommend glg had a great experience was skeptical at first but was provided great customer service fast response times great freebies will be ordering again for sure @Hemp

3 Likes

Thank you brother, truly :pray:t2: I appreciate it . @Hemp thank you as well.

2 Likes

I have some Afghan going. I don’t have them tagged. One Lip Gloss I believe.

2 Likes

Those rab x ma gooey be looking on point the whole tent in general @TopShelfTrees1 i see you be living up to your name :joy:

3 Likes

Absolutely love me some affie. Was the one before I knew what the one was, that and Hindu. My first real loves …. Lol

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll have to hit them up next time. I do like the freebies. Most of the time they are the best.

2 Likes

I had some Hindu Kush going just too much at one time I couldn’t control the RH. It’s crazy. Last year this time same problem. My grow area is rustic.

2 Likes

Damn I see a sea of big fat ass colas wow

Great job my friend

Paps

7 Likes

Thank you @DesertHeartGardens i try my best, have one helluva mentor . Gave me so much knowledge and kept me out of trouble /off the streets I still tell him I owe him my life in a sense. Warms my heart to hear all the compliments as I know I’m doing him proud.

5 Likes

Why thank you @Papalag means a lot coming from you :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Big ass logs @Papalag .

3 Likes

It’s looking very good in here!!!

4 Likes