TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Good morning fam!

7 Likes

At 16 I told folks I probably wouldn’t see 21. They’re response??? They got a life insurance policy just for idiots like me. My buddy I ran with in my 20s parents did the same. They shouldn’t have let his lapse.

1 Like

That’s NOT leftover. It’s PLANNED over.

3 Likes

Morning buddy! How’s Charlii?

3 Likes

Haha a man with a plan. Hope you had a great week.
A gnarly storm rolling thru here at the moment. I wish I had a front porch to watch the storms with my morning coffee.

1 Like

No front porch here. Have my 1st cup in bed. Then it’s into the backyard for a few cups and a fatty or 2. This morning was 53 out. Dry off my chair and get out my wool blanket. Watch the fog roll in and out.

2 Likes

Your mornings sound very pleasant.

Down where I’m at its still in the upper 60s with 70-80% humidity at 5am. It’s kind of brutal but better than upper 80s. I’m looking forward to the crisp fall morning air.
I used to go hiking in the mornings and watch the fog dissipates in the valley below.
Pre roll a blunt or a couple joints for the top and stop for a big coffee on the way.

Here’s an old photo I took back when I would go.

12 Likes

@crownpoodle charlii is great , thanks for asking sorry it took so long to respond was at the doctors appt I rescheduled, stupid back :man_facepalming:t2: trying to take a long hard look at things…. Tired

3 Likes

Morning fella’s, happy friday!
I’m so over this work week. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Just say YES to coffee!
images.jpeg-7
@MoBilly, if you haven’t seen Zoolander, you’re not missing much. Yeah, it’s funny. But fricken stupid, lol.

5 Likes

Just stupid, or Mel Brooks stupid? lol
I’m not into those sorts of movies much.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the talk about coffee got me thirsty so I poured me a cup.

8 Likes

Zoolander was hilarious.

5 Likes

I’ve got to be 45 minutes from my house at 6:30 tomorrow morning for an MRI on the lumbar zone. Haven’t had an MRI there in 6 years. Something changed in the last 6 months! Beats a guy down. Hurting all the time. Bunch of us here.
Just complaining, whining a little.

4 Likes

Just had my second cup in my favorite Friday mug.

7 Likes

See if you can get an open MRI, it’s more comfortable than being slid into the tube. Hope you get some good news and relief, back problems are a bitch.

5 Likes

Kinda like Austin Powers of Anchorman stupid.
Those films took a couple watches for me to really enjoy.

3 Likes

I’m pretty relaxed. I’ve gone to sleep during one.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll also go to sleep in that tube lol.

3 Likes

I’m too broad shouldered to fit in the normal ones at the VA hospital so they send me to UVA where they have the open one. I fall asleep too lol. UVA has a bigger tube style one too that I’ve done and it’s not bad. The tech said they needed it for the school’s athletes that can’t fit in a standard machine.

3 Likes

nice mug. looks like 2 cream 2 sugar … am i right

3 Likes