TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

last time i was in those machines “last year” i had a ct scan they injected something into me that made me feel like i pissed myself for 20 minutes. my dick n balls got all warm and so did my chest weirdest feeling ever lol

4 Likes

Big horror movie fan myself , absolutely love Freddy, Jason etc. love it!

5 Likes

Jeez, that would freak me the F Out! I’d probably have an anxiety attack. I hate MRI, CT scan, etc. idk anything like that makes me anxious usually. Stupid anxiety

4 Likes

Yep i get claustrophobic fast if i panic in them. if im on my stomache though its better.

3 Likes

Dude where do you live? That’s gorgeous @InTheWoods

5 Likes

Since I missed the morning. Good evening everyone

7 Likes

Two tablespoon of 50:50 goat cream and milk and two teaspoon of honey. That bowl holds twice what my normally used mug holds and it isn’t small. That is an old Sonic tray it’s sitting on. lol
I just have HUGE hands too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can tell it’s a biggun for sure! John Deere is definitely fitting! Looks similar to my coffee, nice and strong!

4 Likes

Hope everyone had a great day.
My fathers wedding was a success. :sunglasses:
I wouldve boogied longer but had a decent drive ahead of me.

Good ol Connecticut.

7 Likes

Good morning friends, @InTheWoods awesome! Super glad to hear it, great news.

4 Likes

Good morning TST. How you today bro?

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Puppy decided it was time to wake up :joy:

4 Likes

Mornin fellas. Any weekend plans?

6 Likes

I’m interviewing holyangel tomorrow for TheOGBudCast. From our caravan in wales cos we have a child free weekend :sunglasses: currently editing intros, just had the beat sent to me now. But the vocals are going on tonight :facepunch:

You upto much bro?

6 Likes

Good Morning :sunglasses:
Time to get some coffee.

I’m taking it easy today and should be able to finish trimming.

4 Likes

Hey there!
Where can i find the BudCast?
Thanks in advance :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

That sounds like a nice day to me. Enjoy the peace brother :sunglasses:

How do mate, hope you’re well. This is the pilot episode we’re working on now. Should be out soon enough. But if you want to subscribe in advance that would be absolutely awesome.

For some reason I cant post the YT channel. Can always post links to videos though

www. youtube.com/@TheOGBudCast
So copy and take the space from the first dot and should take you there :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’m doing alright, feeling a bit better, just took the dog for a walk and it started to torrential downpour! Like wall of water it was nuts!
@Indicana_Jones breakfast with dad tomorrow if I feel better, that’s about it, just waiting on my dry…… I hate this part…. I’ve got like 1.5-2 ounces to my name lol

8 Likes

@MCR0161 nice. Very cool

3 Likes

What kinda puppy? I want pics @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes