TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Morning everyone :coffee:

4 Likes

Thats so cool! Probably a lot of work, isn’t it?
The link works perfectly and brought me straigth to the channel :+1:t3:
From which timezone you’re gonna stream?
Thanks for your quick reply :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

IMG_4727

10 Likes
3 Likes

Morning fellars. Don’t ya love when you get told to be early for an appt, and they’re late.

6 Likes

Morning fella’s. :slightly_smiling_face:
Up and out to the garden before it gets to hot!

3 Likes

It wont be a live stream as the video needs to be cut and rendered. Making sure everything is nice and clean. I’m working from GMT timezone. And interviews are being done via zoom.

As for hard work. You’re not wrong. Ive been teaching myself to use adobe after effects (with good results). Figuring how best to conduct global interviews. If you pre subscribe then you should get a notification when its uploaded. Expecting the first episode to air next week. After that I need to find another interviewee.

@TopShelfTrees1 needs to be one of them as long as he brings Carl frederickson with him :sunglasses::blue_heart:

5 Likes

morning degens. not for me im going back to bed lol

3 Likes

Just took my first sip of coffee… It tastes so goood.

2 Likes

I’ve been contemplating coffee. :coffee:

2 Likes

Only if you have milk :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, got plenty :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Whenever I’ve been put under for surgery,whatever. I can barely speak and I’m wanting coffee. Just like after my morning joints. I can barely speak. Or when I do, the missus might tell me I shouldn’t have.

1 Like

I bet that first sip after a surgery must taste like the ultimate cup of joe.
Hope youre doing well and dont need anymore.

3 Likes

Damn @TopShelfTrees1 . Looks like that torrential downpour just made its way down the coast. As soon as I stepped out of the grocery store no doubt. Breakfast with dad sounds great. I wish my dad still lived close enough for getting together like that

2 Likes

Minor procedures years as go. Nothing recent, but we’ll see. Not looking for surgery, but if it makes sense and will noticeably help with pain I’ll discuss it.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Damn, they really want a piece of that bear.

2 Likes

so 16 days ago i lost my cat he got out and was hit by a car. i was devastated and depressed for a week but last few days i have accepted it. all the cat pics in here were hard to look at and coincidence happened the day or so after i lost him.

but today i made the decision and went and adopted a new buddy. and boy am i gonna have my hands full with this little bugger. this guy is a hazard LOL but so cute. best pic i could get he has to much energy

23 Likes

Damn I’m sorry to hear that @204medismoke . Losing a pet like that is the worst. I’m glad you came to terms and got a new partner in crime.

3 Likes