TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

oh it sucked. the new guy will be loved just as much though! thank you brotha

5 Likes

You should see the video lol

3 Likes

I don’t say sorry and congratulations in the same post too often.

3 Likes

appreciate it. :+1:

2 Likes

Cute little kitty! Sorry your other cat died, but very cool that you adopted another!

4 Likes

thank you. i wish i could adopt more. seen the older ones in the cages breaks my heart… just glad i could help one

6 Likes

Hope you are all having a great weekend :+1:

10 Likes

I have a friend who adopts the one that’s been there longest. My buddy is all messed up. He said the ones been there longest appreciate it most.

3 Likes

to think about it now i kinda wish i did the same. but im already attached to this guy. just wish people would spay and neuter their pets. too many strays out there

2 Likes

I’ve only got 2. Before we had kids, at one point we had 5 cats and 2 dogs. We walked thru a Grove of big Monterey Cypress trees, to the bay. It was so cool. We lived in the cabin next door 1st. 200 sq ft max. With 3 cats and a Shepherd/Malamute that would shed his coat on a moments notice. Young. Big fun!

5 Likes

haha sounds like you had your hands full. then you went and had kids to top it off lol

4 Likes

Sad story bud. Though, with death comes new life. It’s great you’ve been able to move forward and adopt a new kitty. So sorry you’ve lost your fur baby. Just find peace in knowing that you’ll always have the memories. My heart hurts for ya bro. Much love.
:peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your cat. :pensive:

Happy to know you have adopted another. :v:t3::green_heart:

2 Likes

thank you brother. im at that point where i stopped blaming myself and just know things happen. he hated being trapped inside and would bolt out when ever he had the chance. like u said ill miss him but his life saved another cat so there is some peace from it

5 Likes

thank you very much man. your all amazing people

3 Likes

@204medismoke im so sorry to hear about your cat bro, truly I can only imagine . Very glad to hear you filled that hole by adopting a new blessing. Literally made me smile ear to ear reading that.

7 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

7 Likes

Man, I’d be crushed. Your new pal is gonna be awesome though. I love my cat.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about your cat @204medismoke. Always tough to lose a member of the family. :green_heart:
I hope the new member brings you many years of joy and catches any or all of those lurking mice trying to get a free meal.

5 Likes

thank you all very much i really appreciate the kind words its tough but life goes on ya know… this little guy is my new shadow lol he made sure he slept right by my head purring away. melted my heart already

good morning fam

10 Likes