TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I never experience anything like this before joining this forum. If I don’t get on here at least once a day, I feel like the day isn’t completely full (if you know what I mean). First thing when I awaken, I fix coffee and head out to chores. After morning chores, I fire up the computer (and a bowl) and pour a cup of coffee. It’s OG time! lol

11 Likes

Haha YES :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

I do the same but my chore/coffee priorities are reversed :joy:

6 Likes

It’s a bitch when the site goes down talk about being lost till it comes back on line. We’re a sick bunch I’m thinking.

5 Likes

Well it’s either this or 4chan… :joy:

4 Likes

Bahahaha no doubt…. Could be so much worse though , so much lol

2 Likes

Like this :point_up_2:t2:

2 Likes

If we had a huge OG meet up I could only imagine…. Be EPIC AF THOUGH!

6 Likes

I’ve gotta put a bunch of letter’s together I’ve been procrastinating too long on, I’ll send you some fire. You like similar ish right? Chem/Kush/Skunk/Sour the danker the better ….

5 Likes

LMAO!

If you just not feelin’ it, try some Cal-Mag!

I’m fortunate…I’m only on my 2nd tent grow. I still find it pretty interesting…I wish I had more room so I could grow 20-30 different strains at once.

5 Likes

Only 20 or 30? Why so few?

4 Likes

Bahaha ya really, ambition is a bitch! I dream of 100-150, 40-50 of each for diversities sake…… But the problem is then that I’d need employees and I just want to do it all myself. Honestly I’d be happy with four big 10 x 10 rooms , two flowers, one Veg and one for breeding sectioned in 4 so I can run 4 pollinations at once, hundreds and hundreds of teens in Veg and even more seedlings, then a huge 1000 site current culture cloning setup on shelves for keeping cuts of everything . Oh man I get goosebumps picturing it in my head. Honestly I’ve had a dream for a few years now hopefully one day I can bring to fruition, nothing crazy just a couple good rooms, 4-5 big tents and a ton of Fohse lights powering it all, completely automated and controllable from my phone.

13 Likes

Haha, great vision, can I borrow it? I just recently upgraded my grows with a 4x8 flower tent with two 660W led lamps. I have my first harvest under the belt. I was very much impressed and overwhelmed at first. Now I think I need more room for my projects :joy:

6 Likes

Sounds like a killer setup @Stinky very nice!

3 Likes

Took a ton of cuts , figured I’d document my method via pics for everyone, any questions just ask.

21 Likes

What’s happening in the first picture @TopShelfTrees1 ?

Are you using both powder and gel?

2 Likes

Everything in the Chem run has been sexed and all but 8 are cloned and 1st lollipop , rest will be finished cloning today. Then a little recovery , and we’ll prep for bloom.

13 Likes

Yezzir, @Stinky I dip the powder first then into the gel, something I’ve done since gels first came on the market and my mentor was like “double dip that bitch” and my cuts rooted in ten, his in 16 we’ve both done it since lol

3 Likes

Some variegation popping up on this Big Bad Wolf already. One thing I know is it’s getting FUNKY AF in here! Like I haven’t even flipped and it’s overpowering a 6” pro filter that’s only 4 months old. It’s an overpowering mix of mothballs, alcohol cleaner and skunk , it’s intoxicating. So excited for the next 4 runs it’s insane. I cannot wait to have my stable rebuilt with absolutely top shelf dank new fire. It’s nice to be completely reinvigorated by cultivation again after all these years.

21 Likes

I’ll bet that’s true! I’ve experienced that before with my music. It’s like “I didn’t know how much I missed this!”
:partying_face:

5 Likes