TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Three new strains have been added to the list for my T run to make up for my worst germ results EVER. They are:
Grape Pie x Snow Lotus x 5 @ShiskaberrySavior
Rio Grand Mud x2 Texas Jack / Classic Seeds F
Greases Pieces x 3 (13 Seeds)

5 Likes

In a weeks time i can tell you if Grape Pie is worth running. I can tell you the one i just pulled down grew beautifully, threw big weight, and stinks . She is from @ShiskaberrySavior also, so same seeds :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Exactly what I wanna hear @Jetdro looking forward to your finished report as well tbh. Those terps, I can never forget those gassy grapey dank terps, totally unique. Love watching you run all those fire cuts. Hoping one day the majority will be made available over here. Until then pheno hunting is the name of the game for this guy, thanks for stopping by bro

4 Likes

where are you at??? If stateside ill give you cuts of anyhting you want thst i have @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Negative…. Stupid Canada :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I appreciate that more than you know, I’d kill for half of that stuff you have lol. Especially the wedding cake as it’s one of my all time favourites I can never get enough of. Hopefully I can figure out cross border shipping soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

wag my ass at you gif

At least your legal

5 Likes

True that, ups and downs I suppose. I do love Canada but have so many friends over there I wish I was stateside quite often tbh

4 Likes

The cut i have, supposedly Jbeezy’s cut, although a bitch, a royal pain in the ass, and a MITE MAGNET, is the absolute best bud i have ever run. I could smoke her every day all day…wait…i do

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh I bet, I had a steady trade supply after I lost my cut. (He wouldn’t give up a cut for nothing, prick!) I was grabbing QP’s every 2/3 weeks smoking non stop it’s one of the best buzzes and medicine I’ve had next to Chem-Jones ever no joke. True medicine too, back pain absolutely gone for 3 hours, spasms non existent. And just a happy , joyful amazing buzz. My cut was hunted from a pack of his f1’s I traded a pack of grapestomper OG for, but after a couple years I lost her and several other legendary (imo) strains and still to this day almost 7 years later I’ve only replaced two. :man_facepalming:t2: but not for lack of trying or hunting haha ( maybe I’m too picky) idk but I just want my stable rebuilt with fire again and I’m taking all measures to never lose any fire again once I do.

7 Likes

I got a few of these. They have a little more taper. Plants slide out easy. I like them.

5 Likes

Pretty sure out of 3/4 seeds you’ll get a keeper. 3 different phenos all are worth keeping as long as there not all males but shouldn’t be .

4 Likes

Did you know my pheno @ShiskaberrySavior ?

5 Likes

Yes I’ve had her for several runs to be honest I haven’t found one I didn’t like .

5 Likes

There’s a dreadlock bud pheno that’s just amazing for crystal covered grape smelling goo .

4 Likes

Ooooh I’m even more excited now! That dreadlock pheno sounds badass! @ShiskaberrySavior . The vigour on these is nuts, they are already ahead of 85% of other beans I started 12 days earlier no joke.

2 Likes

I think I need to upgrade to those, these nursery pots are getting old replacing every 3-4 years as they get brittle, better spending more and keeping them indefinitely. Thanks brotha

1 Like

That one is a bit more rare to find well worth looking for though . Yield is lower on her vs the others but the quality is right up there.

3 Likes

Now I wish I popped more.

3 Likes

There is always next time .

3 Likes