TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

My first thought was cell phone keester’d “up the butt” you know vibration feature. :rofl: Then again I’m sicker than most.

1 Like

No seriously. I get 5 spam scam auto dial calls in Mandarin every day. I get more junk calls than real ones and it has ruined my phone for me. I no longer jump for my phone because it’s almost always bullshit.

Besides I’m old, not as old as you guys, but old enough to remember when the world didn’t move at the speed of light and I refuse to move that fast.

2 Likes

:rofl: gee thanks :rofl:

I’ve been a crotchety old fart bastard since I was 15 :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t carry my phone less I’m taking pics or listening to music with pack
I never answer my phone 95 percent are bullshit
Friends know to txt me and when

Eyes too old to use it for the web

2 Likes

Hope @TopShelfTrees1 hasn’t died or nothing

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes. Exactly. And anyone who has something urgent to tell me knows that they’ll have better luck getting to me through her first.

2 Likes

Probably just growing out some new fire.

He’s gonna come back and have a damn novel to catch up on.

3 Likes

i don’t know if I wanna post too many pics of myself LOL
My long hair was donated twice for wigs for cancer patients. Because of the color they even wanted to pay me to keep growing it out and getting it cut. Through the 90’s and up till a few months before i met my wife, I had a whole head of hair past my belt. I’d have to move it to sit down LOL.
I miss the long hair… sport the shaved dome now for almost 20 years.

7 Likes

but shes … so hot!! lmao sorry bro haha

7f3bb6a129ea284404ad330798030f286e6b246a

2 Likes

pic of shsc when he had the hair shc

3 Likes

ya I know :rofl:

1 Like

Gets hit by goose on rollercoaster

2 Likes

Very cool man. I have used Locks for Love myself. That’s an awesome gift. I cut my hair to start working on bank servers, lol. But then Covid hit and I couldn’t see a barber. Next thing you know I have a bit of it back. I am digging it.

4 Likes

lmfao i saw that before hilarious glad it hit him and no one else makes it even funnier

1 Like

That’s awfully cool of you fellas donating your hair to cancer patients @SHSC-1 @DougDawson

I went bald really young & people sure love staring at a bald dome. Took me years to get used to how people treat you differently. That’s the last thing someone going through chemo should have to deal with. So that’s a pretty cool program yall donated to.

3 Likes

my friends, who were never really part of the growing circle back then except for when I had a room mate. or a helper staying with me, always called me the hippie biker LOL
This is one of the only pics I have handy… I’d say 1999 in this pic…

8 Likes

3 Likes