TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

this is how the AI image generator sees me… LOL

7 Likes

Good morning fam! Holy crap I missed a fun night it seems. Took the wife out last night, went to Niagara On The Lake had dinner, walked around, went through the shops and spent the evening by the beach. Was a nice break, sorry I missed all the fun! Love the personal pics! I absolutely love getting to know you guys, and appreciate all the kind words more than you know.

6 Likes

I have no idea what this is in reference to but you’re damn right don’t forget me!

5 Likes

He was referring to your quick wit and hilarious nature. One in a million bro, nice to see you :facepunch:t2: @Slick1

3 Likes

3 Likes

Few pics yesterday at lights on. The pungency in here is unmatched ! And I’ve grown some funky stuff. It burns your eyes/nose when in there working, only experienced that once and it’s my all time favourite purple Kush ! This is gonna be unreal , I feel it!

17 Likes

looks outstanding, what are the big girls???

2 Likes

Oh yeah!! Weed!!

:joy:

Morning evarybody

4 Likes

Those are BlackBerry Soda from @JAWS absolutely stellar structure! Looks like it’s gonna be some big ass colas which I LOVE! They are just creeping up on full feed now, bulk period soon!

6 Likes

Good morning @Indicana_Jones hope your night was great! Ahhhh good old Dr.Nick! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: the kevorkian of Springfield.

4 Likes

Random bud shots! The insane frost is on Soylent Green and the one Chem-D from CSI

21 Likes

@VIVOSUN thank you for the gear ! XXL fits perfectly and it’s a great material, everything else has been put to use as well! Thank you :pray:t2:

13 Likes

Got Broad Leaves ?

19 Likes

That’s either a very big leaf or a very small head. Neato.

7 Likes

Lol, negative! Big head here, she’s an Absolute monster! Biggest indoor leaf I’ve found in memory, especially from a 4.5ft plant.

5 Likes

It’s quite impressive. Big ass leaf.

3 Likes

I thought so too! I’m always interested in leaf shape, size, serration patterns, colours etc. and am always looking for an absolute monster, this one is close but certainly my biggest in memory .

3 Likes

Here’s a neat one. Not as big as yours but it’s got a cool seration pattern:

9 Likes

Definitely! Love those big ass saw tooth serrations and doubles are something I always look for!! Very cool

4 Likes

What Strain? @Foreigner

2 Likes